Biased pundits etc

Why is it that Bannan smashes that goal against Millwall and yehrr he wins goal of month etc and people did say it was good but why now Villa player scored IDENTICAL goal does everyone seem to be going wild over it sky sports just now saying I’ve never seen a goal as good etc all news snippets I’ve seen going on and on about it.

is it cause it’s against us or summat??? People never seem to react the same with us as they do others or am I imagining things ??

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Comments like this make our fans sound ‘tinpot’ .... it was a phenomenal goal yesterday . Sorry to burst your bubble but nobody cares about Sheffield Wednesday or Aston Villa for that mind . There certainly isn’t any conspiracy 

Not saying it wasn’t am I ?? I’m saying all though near identical people glorifying one I am impressed with the goal and my vote for goal of day week month will go to that also but why are people carrying off about it so much in comparison to bannans that’s all I’m saying 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

All the ‘counter for notning’ Merchants don’t realise how bitter and petty it makes them look

it was a world class goal of the highest order

I’ve agreed it was a great goal. I’m not being bitter at all. Just delighted we got two more goals ourselves, both of which weren’t bad either.

Sky sports had multiple cameras at the game as it was probably being beamed over seas. It will be in top 3 goals of season in all leagues this season. The chap is unlikely to score another like that and Dawson was not that far away from it which tells you how good a goal keeper he is as most keepers would not have moved.

17 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Let’s just say that end of the ground has seen a couple of classics in the past two meetings of these teams, but I know which one I like best. :ph34r: Up the Owls.

Dont know why we can’t just say a well done to the villa player for his exceptional goal yesterday

Owlstalk Shop