Villa Highlights from Sky

Credit to Fletcher for plugging away. I hope he can keep his run going as he could’ve had a hat ful this season.

Great clearance by Pudil after scary keeper moment.

The concept of simply running with the ball to alleviate pressure is something CC didn’t like but served us well today. 

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Credit to Fletcher for plugging away. I hope he can keep his run going as he could’ve had a hat ful this season.

Great clearance by Pudil after scary keeper moment.

The concept of simply running with the ball to alleviate pressure is something CC didn’t like but served us well today. 

some of his misses recently have been extraordinary but he keeps getting in the right  postion so it will click and i can feel a hat trick coming 

19 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

If you're looking to play the blame game mate... go and find someone else to play with.

I’m not I’m just stating facts, Pudil wasn’t to blame as bakers header put him in that position that’s all, I thought after their equaliser that Baker was very good 

Edited by FreshOwl

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

I’m not I’m just stating facts, Pudil wasn’t to blame as bakers header put him in that position that’s all, I thought after their equaliser that Baker was very good 

Think he got caught in two minds and made the wrong choice........if in doubt hoof it out,safety first hel learn

9 hours ago, steelowl said:

'The visitors were ahead when Marco Da Silva fired low and hard into the bottom corner from the edge of the penalty area, but four minutes later McGinn opened his claret-and-blue account in spectacular fashion.' 

:Pelupessy:https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/09/22/the-verdict-aston-villa-sheffield-wednesday

Matias' full name is Marco André da Silva Lopes Matias

image.png.51ed6901505ce2deb89d6444be34388c.png

10 hours ago, steelowl said:

'The visitors were ahead when Marco Da Silva fired low and hard into the bottom corner from the edge of the penalty area, but four minutes later McGinn opened his claret-and-blue account in spectacular fashion.' 

:Pelupessy:https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/09/22/the-verdict-aston-villa-sheffield-wednesday

Set up by Forestierilol