Pelupessy proves old saying

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Future captain of SWFC

IF

we can just make all those who are whinging and attacking him just SHUT UP and give him time to grow at this club

As predicted Neil, those voices are getting quieter and quieter by the week as those that haven't been observant enough to see what he brings start picking up on the little things. 

Look at the interviews recently and from previous games back. Bazza thrives on having joey at the side of him. Bazza drives the team forward. Joey does the ugly side which is needed in any team just thinking back to Wednesday I wonder what difference he would have made to the result mmmm

• Like 1

Been saying Pelupessy will be a massive player for us this season from day one. Everytime something created a thread knocking him I was always there to defend him and say just wait. he will come good. Also said he would be a good captain aswell.

Bannan maybe the best midfielder at the club. But Pelupessy is really the one we can't afford to be without.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Future captain of SWFC

IF

we can just make all those who are whinging and attacking him just SHUT UP and give him time to grow at this club

Spot on Neil. 

Its not surprise that he comes back into the team today and Bannan was back to his brilliant best. 

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

I had a manager who for 3 years before every game used to say the same things about crossing.

"Don't try and hit your man. Put it in the right area and he'll get there"

Great turn and first time ball into the dangerzone from the dutchman.

#dangerzone

Imagine my great relief when I opened this and didn't find the expected 'You can't polish a turd'

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, owls_wawaw said:

Look at the interviews recently and from previous games back. Bazza thrives on having joey at the side of him. Bazza drives the team forward. Joey does the ugly side which is needed in any team just thinking back to Wednesday I wonder what difference he would have made to the result mmmm

It shows Bannan plays best when he has true defensive midfielder with him. There were calls for Onomah to play in this position it was proved on Wednesday does not work. It resulted in both Bannan and Onomah playing deeper and disconnect with attacking midfield 3. IF JP missing think Kirby is best one to replace him of what I have seen. Also think Onomah could play with JP and also he could play in attacking midfield 3 as well.

He makes BB tick and BB in turn then makes the team tick. What's not to like? True test of a player's importance to the team is if the team is very much depleted when that player doesn't play. Wednesday night anyone?

Edited by Almat

1 hour ago, owls_wawaw said:

Exactly this.

There were a couple of threads before the Forest match saying he was crap and wasn’t worth a shirt.

This is despite the fact that Bannan was thanking him for doing all the hard work and Jos was praising him for the same.

After Wednesday night the same people who’d called him must have realised how wrong they were and today has surely shown how integral he is to the way we play and hopefully it will shut them up once and for all.