Sign in to follow this  
Grandad

Hutch

Don't I recall he played right back at Chelsea.  In my opinion that's where we are weakest (both left and right). Perhaps Sam could do a job for us there.

34 minutes ago, torres said:

Have you ever seen him play????

He runs around like a child, flying into tackles that are not necessary, which he either gets booked or injured from.

He doesn’t have the discipline or brain power to anchor the midfield, when he has every other attribute to excel in that position 

Can't really argue with that. 

But yet in defense he has the discipline. 

52 minutes ago, Beholder said:

What do you mean by 'brainless attitude' ? 

Brentford away, last 15 minutes of the first half after a steady enough start for the team in a difficult fixture where the "older heads" were being looked on to lead, guide and mentor some of our young players early in the new season at the start of a new journey.

He didn't come out for the shambolic 2nd half in which we totally fell apart.

3 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Both right now.

I guess he has fallen down the Jos rankings too.

As a CB...

Lees

Thorniley

Hector

Pudil

Hutch

As a CM...

Bannan

Pellupessy

Onomah

Hutch

we need him playing deffo the team is soft without him

Carlos was slated for having favourites amongst the senior pro's and not playing youngsters, Jos is slated for dropping senior players and giving youngsters a chance - who'd be a manager.

:manager::luhukay:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Prior to getting a minor injury he had fallen out of favour with Luhukay deciding that Pelupessey was clearly the better holding midfielder. :duntmatter:

Hutchinson isn't a holding midfielder though is he.

1 hour ago, soldierowl said:

Don't I recall he played right back at Chelsea.  In my opinion that's where we are weakest (both left and right). Perhaps Sam could do a job for us there.

Hasn't got the legs for it anymore.

Just don't understand his popularity, must be the hair.  He's never available and whenever he is, previously we've ripped up the team to fit him in ( regardless of the teams form ) and he offers very little.  Glad to see that under Luhukay we aren't doing that any more.

Always feel he's a slightly better defender than a midfielder but wouldn't start him in either position. 

Nothing against him but he needs releasing when his deal is up, we just need better, and certainly more reliable players. 

5 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Both right now.

I guess he has fallen down the Jos rankings too.

As a CB...

Lees

Thorniley

Hector

Pudil

Hutch

As a CM...

Bannan

Pellupessy

Onomah

Hutch

I think that too but in MY opinion should be top with Bannan in CM, Top with Thornley (got no opinion on Hector yet) and also considered at RB.

Sam Hutchinson should not only be in this team if fit, he should be captain IMO.

We are soft as a team and we need his aggression and leadership despite his faults.

Needs releasing when his contract ends, great player but we can't keep carrying crocks.

7 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Sam Hutchinson should not only be in this team if fit, he should be captain IMO.

We are soft as a team and we need his aggression and leadership despite his faults.

spot on