Barry Bannan

Is the key to absolutely everything for me.

Now to me and I may be wrong that team looked like it was set up to let Bannan see less of the ball and almost have Onomah on it as much as he was. 

Last game we were told why always pass to Bannan. then the main culprit Pelupessy is dropped.

Coincidence away from home against a good team. Doubt it.

Now as we all saw it didn't work. Onomah charged forward with the ball on numerous occasion which meant Bannan had to drop in where Pelupessy should have been.

And none of our forward players who were all terrible, really knew what to do.

Its as if they had gotten used to how Bannan gets on the ball and looks to find them long, down the channels, with short one, twos. And yes Onomah went forward with it which we all have been craving, some drive from midfield.but we got nowhere.

That has to be one of the worst defence to attack transitions we have ever played in a game we had nothing the players were scattered everywhere with no clue where balls were coming from.

Now I suppose my main point in all this is to Jos. 

Why change it?

Why do you want Bannan to see less of the ball.?

He is our most creative player by a country mile and all the others look to him to make the play. That's why they always pass it to him and more importantly it has worked.

So Please, please...

GIVE BARRY BANNAN THE BALL...

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Trying to think of something you would like more............

Sam Hutchinson 

lol

( says the guy with his profile pic )

Ok, he can come too. 

1 minute ago, hawksmore said:

Never have i walked in on a pair of c*nts and wanted out of the situation so quickly as i do now. 

Knock first next time. We're busy. 

23 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Is the key to absolutely everything for me.

Now to me and I may be wrong that team looked like it was set up to let Bannan see less of the ball and almost have Onomah on it as much as he was. 

Last game we were told why always pass to Bannan. then the main culprit Pelupessy is dropped.

Coincidence away from home against a good team. Doubt it.

Now as we all saw it didn't work. Onomah charged forward with the ball on numerous occasion which meant Bannan had to drop in where Pelupessy should have been.

And none of our forward players who were all terrible, really knew what to do.

Its as if they had gotten used to how Bannan gets on the ball and looks to find them long, down the channels, with short one, twos. And yes Onomah went forward with it which we all have been craving, some drive from midfield.but we got nowhere.

That has to be one of the worst defence to attack transitions we have ever played in a game we had nothing the players were scattered everywhere with no clue where balls were coming from.

Now I suppose my main point in all this is to Jos. 

Why change it?

Why do you want Bannan to see less of the ball.?

He is our most creative player by a country mile and all the others look to him to make the play. That's why they always pass it to him and more importantly it has worked.

So Please, please...

GIVE BARRY BANNAN THE BALL...

What if bannan was injured tomorrow and out for the season? 

It’s about not putting all your eggs in one basket. We need to have alternative methods and ways of playing 

• Like 1

Just now, FreshOwl said:

What if bannan was injured tomorrow and out for the season? 

It’s about not putting all your eggs in one basket. We need to have alternative methods and ways of playing 

Totally agree but let's not alienate our best player while he is on the pitch and we need to win games.

You think Barca ever decide to ignore Messi in a game and not give him the ball so they are ready for when he is injured. 

No deal with Bannan being injured if he is injured.

3 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Totally agree but let's not alienate our best player while he is on the pitch and we need to win games.

You think Barca ever decide to ignore Messi in a game and not give him the ball so they are ready for when he is injured. 

No deal with Bannan being injured if he is injured.

I think you’re overreacting a little. I lost count at the amount the times bannan received the ball in the middle of the park. Think it’s just a case of alleviating the pressure somewhat and not being too predictable. Now we’ve got Josh who offers a driving force. I welcome the change 

Just now, FreshOwl said:

I think you’re overreacting a little. I lost count at the amount the times bannan received the ball in the middle of the park. Think it’s just a case of alleviating the pressure somewhat and not being too predictable. Now we’ve got Josh who offers a driving force. I welcome the change 

It didnt work though, we were totally toothless in attack. Needs Pelupessy. Onomah And Bannan far to deep. just like every other partnership we try with Bannan apart from Pelupessy.

Play Onomah where Reach plays and we may be on to something.

4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

It didnt work though, we were totally toothless in attack. Needs Pelupessy. Onomah And Bannan far to deep. just like every other partnership we try with Bannan apart from Pelupessy.

I’d be tempted to drop reach 

bring Joey back in and move Onomah to where Reach was 

because let’s be honest reach is offering us nothing at all 

How many different positions is he going to accommodate until he gets going? Running out of patience 

Edited by FreshOwl

Just now, FreshOwl said:

I’d be tempted to drop reach 

bring Joey back in and move Onomah to where Reach was 

because let’s be honest reach is offering us nothing at all 

Him or Matias dropped against villa.

But must have Pelupessy in there next to Bannan. 

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Him or Matias dropped against villa.

But must have Pelupessy in there next to Bannan. 

I’d have this across the midfield 

Bannan   Joey

FF.                                 Onomah        

Joao

Hooper 

4 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I’d have this across the midfield 

Bannan   Joey

FF.                                 Onomah        

Joao

Hooper 

Swap FF for Reach as he suspended. If you on about villa game. Not sure Hooper fit either by then.

Leeds game that be good.

5 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

I agree with your OP.

Ive no problem with Reach-Bannan-Onomah, but Bannan-Onomah-Reach had two out of three playing out of position. Bannan is the perfect quarterback to start our attacks from deep. Onomah was given that role tonight, dropping deep to take the ball off Dawson, and doesn’t have Bannan’s invention....who does?

3 hours ago, Holmowl said:

I agree with your OP.

Ive no problem with Reach-Bannan-Onomah, but Bannan-Onomah-Reach had two out of three playing out of position. Bannan is the perfect quarterback to start our attacks from deep. Onomah was given that role tonight, dropping deep to take the ball off Dawson, and doesn’t have Bannan’s invention....who does?

With Pelupessy in the team Bannan has that insurance to do what ever he wants to influence the game. Didn't get that with Onomah.