Just got back...

6 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Well, what can you say. Absolute garbage and a waste of a Wednesday evening. 

I think only Bannan and Onomah can come away from that with any sort of praise, the rest were absolutely abysmal. 

Huge improvement needed on Saturday or we’re going to get absolutely tonked. 

Harsh on Thorniley who was our best player, by some distance.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Harsh on Thorniley who was our best player, by some distance.

Was going to edit it but I couldn’t be arsed. Don’t know how I missed Thorniley out, you’re right he was. 

Be a massive shame if he’s out injured because he is our best defender by a country mile. 

Did not think the team was much worse than Forest.

They scored two good goals while we had that big mess up by Nuhui and had very few shots because of nothing created upfront.

Joao needed a footballer to play with him, Bannan was too alone in midfield and have to agree Fox had a good first 60 minutes but seemed to tire.

12 minutes ago, victorturner said:

Did not think the team was much worse than Forest.

They scored two good goals while we had that big mess up by Nuhui and had very few shots because of nothing created upfront.

Joao needed a footballer to play with him, Bannan was too alone in midfield and have to agree Fox had a good first 60 minutes but seemed to tire.

Forest were a lot better than us, and I don’t reckon they came out of second gear 

we were chasing shadows most of the game. When we got the ball we lost it within 10 seconds 

25 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Well, what can you say. Absolute garbage and a waste of a Wednesday evening. 

I think only Bannan and Onomah can come away from that with any sort of praise, the rest were absolutely abysmal. 

Huge improvement needed on Saturday or we’re going to get absolutely tonked. 

I thought Palmer and Pellupssy were terrible tonight

Lt Uhuru was poor, Reech needs a rest, only Bannan can come out of that mid field with any credit.

Fox was our best player tonight.

Can't agree with Onomah OP. He looked decent on the ball but didn't do his defensive duties well.

Silly free kick to give away for 1st goal and almost watched the guy run past him for the second goal and didn't stay on him. It's his first start though so we can cut him some slack. Hopefully he will be better for it.

Bannan got all the attention and they nullified him so couldn't have the usual impact. That's why Jos so worried about everything seeming to go through him as stated post Stoke. 

We got away with murder on Saturday and carried the performance on last night.

The worries are that Jos persists with this “formation” despite 2 players not being involved at all in 2 games (reach, Matias) and Joao who could be a threat going forward being forced to do a lot of work in our own third!!

Baker looked shocking last night, Nuhiu looked a yard slower which I thought was impossible and we got out fought by a team that isn’t overly physical 

Fox & Thorniley were our best players last night. The balance in midfield is wrong and we lost the battle in there. Reach is wasted in a number 10 role. Onomah looks like a box to box player like Kieran Lee. We should go 4-3-3 in my opinion and play a defensive midfielder in Joey or Hutch with Bannan and Onomah ahead.

Reach should compete to play in wide attack so he can use his legs. However, he will have to compete with FF, Joao and Matias as competition is strong. Alternatively, he could compete with Onomah in the box to box midfielder role but I don’t want to see him a number 10 role again in a 4-2-3-1. In my opinion, we have a conundrum with Adam Reach. It needs sorting!

34 minutes ago, torres said:

We got away with murder on Saturday and carried the performance on last night.

The worries are that Jos persists with this “formation” despite 2 players not being involved at all in 2 games (reach, Matias) and Joao who could be a threat going forward being forced to do a lot of work in our own third!!

Baker looked shocking last night, Nuhiu looked a yard slower which I thought was impossible and we got out fought by a team that isn’t overly physical 

matias scored on Saturday so he must have had some involvement ……..

9 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Forest were a lot better than us, and I don’t reckon they came out of second gear 

we were chasing shadows most of the game. When we got the ball we lost it within 10 seconds 

Forest last night were nowhere near as good as Stoke were on Saturday, the reason we failed to gain any points was our abject performance. It appeared to me that our manager had put all the squad numbers in a bag and then played the first eleven numbers that were drawn out.  We played with a total lack of desire that made Forest appear a much better side than us, and gave them the points.

One humble suggestion I might make is this - spend as much time on the training ground passing the ball forwards as we do passing it backwards, preferably to a teammate, then we may be a little more entertaining and less inclined to lose possession in danger areas.