Prombles

That game showed us up. We have problems. We fold against teams who know how to press.

Reach is lost and losing confidence.

The front men aren't seeing the ball. Joao in midfield? Wtf?

Just play players in their rightful positions Jos. 

Our best player was Thornily but as a team we were ragged as fizz. Made Forest look like Bayern.

1 minute ago, Beholder said:

That game showed us up. We have problems. We fold against teams who know how to press.

Our best player was Thornily but as a team we were ragged as fizz. Made Forest look like Bayern.

said this for ages under CC  we do not have the ball skill to play out  any future opposition coach watching will play the same if you stand off we'll beat you 

forest deserved that tonight  because they harried and worried us out of it at 1-0  that's how i want us to play at home 

7 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

1st defeat in 5 and its curtains 

It’s not curtains, it’s just an absolute inexcusable, shyte, performance from a team that looked clueless, incohesive, dishevelled, lacking any sort of threat, consisting of some players picked by our uninspiring manager who clearly aren’t good enough, with some not prepared to put a shift in, and sent out it appeared to me without a game plan.

I’m fuming with that tonight, it’s not acceptable.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mystic Neg said:

Yeah 1st loss in 5 games,  away at a team that's spent millions in the summer and we've got massive problems!

We can't win them all, no one thought we would, no one ever does, we lost to a slightly better side on the night. 

Dunno what game you were watching but we were well beat tonight.

In every department they outplayed us.

Our whole dynamic imploded. Bit worrying if u ask me,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

It’s not curtains, it’s just an absolute inexcusable, shyte, performance from a team that looked clueless, incohesive, dishevelled, lacking any sort of threat, consisting of some players picked by our uninspiring manager who clearly aren’t good enough, with some not prepared to put a shift in, and sent out it appeared to me without a game plan.

I’m fuming with that tonight, it’s not acceptable.

He wasn’t uninspiring on Saturday when he was running down touchline to celebrate the equaliser ?    Come on ... am as frustrated as the next wednesdayite but we’re a mid table side and your gonna get inconsistency and results like this 

Just now, Beholder said:

Dunno what game you were watching but we were well beat tonight.

In every department they outplayed us.

Our whole dynamic imploded. Bit worrying if u ask me,

Same game as you most likely but not as negative a perspective.

One loss and it's imploded, so dramatic

15 minutes ago, Beholder said:

All true. Jos the Dross

Just now, Royal_D said:

He wasn’t uninspiring on Saturday when he was running down touchline to celebrate the equaliser ?    Come on ... am as frustrated as the next wednesdayite but we’re a mid table side and your gonna get inconsistency and results like this 

And that’s what is wrong with this club, a lack of ambition, and a willingness to accept mediocrity.

NO, absolutely NO. We don’t accept performances like that. We sort it out so we are able to put out a side that consistently performs well, consistently puts the effort in, and looks like it knows what it is doing, working within a well drilled system.

That was park football and there was no direction to put things right from the touchline.

Absolute shyte

I think it’s just a byproduct of where we are at. We are relying on players who quite frankly aren’t quite ready yet or we already know they are very inconsistent.  Bannan, Reach Joao or Forestieri are the guys who will make the difference over the course.

The wins last month will be extremely valueable to us, but we are symptomatic of a mid table side.

We lost away to a big spending team. It really isn’t a problem. 

We will beat the bottom 10 teams, lose to the top 10 and draw with the rest. We are classic mid table fodder and that’s fine for this season. Jos is transitioning the team to a younger , cheaper base and this season is about getting a few miles on their clock especially the defenders. 

2 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

We lost away to a big spending team. It really isn’t a problem. 

We will beat the bottom 10 teams, lose to the top 10 and draw with the rest. We are classic mid table fodder and that’s fine for this season. Jos is transitioning the team to a younger , cheaper base and this season is about getting a few miles on their clock especially the defenders. 

I don't think the manager or the chairman see it like that.

We are meant to be going for promotion, not just 'transitioning' to a young team.

Edited by Beholder