What did Morgan Fox have for breakfast?

This is just making me despair lately.

Almost done with being involved in Wednesday in terms of social media.

Go to the facebooks today and they're full of "Morgan Fox is the problem" "Fox should be in a league one team". F*cking c*nts.

What's the point in talking about football with people who either know nothing or are just plain stupid.

Might as well just watch and enjoy and not get involved in all this stupidity.

16 minutes ago, cookeh said:

This is just making me despair lately.

Almost done with being involved in Wednesday in terms of social media.

Go to the facebooks today and they're full of "Morgan Fox is the problem" "Fox should be in a league one team". F*cking c*nts.

What's the point in talking about football with people who either know nothing or are just plain stupid.

Might as well just watch and enjoy and not get involved in all this stupidity.

I'm convinced these sorts of people pay literally zero attention to each game; they look at the teamsheet, pick out one or all of the usual suspects and just sling sh*t at them.

Anyone who actually watched last night's game, while paying any sort of attention and still thinks that we lost because of Morgan Fox, is frankly a moron.

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Ooh where did his weekly wage get printed in public?

We're any more details released?

Only an informed guess, based on things like Nixon's notes on Fessi's wages.

And widely reported Fletch and Rhodes dosh. And we can't flog anyone due to high salaries.

Maybe Chansiri's our Ridsdale. Wonder how much the goldfish are on. 

7 hours ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

Pilchards for breakfast might be nonsense, but I think the rest has some semblance of sense...

I don't think Morgan Fox is very good; I think he's had some fair stick a lot of the time, however last night he put in a good performance. If we are happy to let individuals know when they aren't up to scratch, then we have to acknowledge when they play well; otherwise it just becomes scapegoating, which I'm afraid is an entirely counterproductive exercise.

Do you think he was personally responsible for us losing last night? If you do, then I'm afraid I think it's you who's talking the nonsense.

Last night Fox did ok and he wasn't personally responsible....but his performance was a long way off being "good"

My point is that whenever he plays we do not play well as a team and in the past his errors have been directly responsible for losses. This is not coincidental

I only got to watch the second half yesterday. Both fullbacks offered absolutely nothing going forward. Baker in particular had an incredibly poor game. I'm afraid the only thing that I'll remember about Fox's performance is messing up a really easy chance to head the ball back across their goal right at the end. 

19 hours ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

I'm convinced these sorts of people pay literally zero attention to each game; they look at the teamsheet, pick out one or all of the usual suspects and just sling sh*t at them.

Anyone who actually watched last night's game, while paying any sort of attention and still thinks that we lost because of Morgan Fox, is frankly a moron.

This

all of this

Owlstalk Shop