What did Morgan Fox have for breakfast?

I've given this kid some reyt stick over this past year but I thought he was more-or-less sound tonight.

The cross for Matias in the first half was fantastic and generally his defending was solid.

I think he's got a genuine contest on from Penney to keep the shirt but competition for places is a great thing and I just wish we had more of it.

3 hours ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

Pilchards? 

A pink grapefruit? 

Whatever it was it somehow turned him into a footballer tonight. 

One of the few positives in an otherwise dogger team performance. 

He was that good tonite BB spent most of the night playing at left back to cover

for him. I for one never want to see in the team again.

I belive he is out of contract this season, that cant come soon enough.

Should never have signed the usless lump.

Guest Hillsborough Mole

He played well because in both halves he was playing nowhere near the idiot boo boys who love to destroy a players confidence

Nuhiu, Fox, Reach all got plenty last night

1 hour ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

He played well because in both halves he was playing nowhere near the idiot boo boys who love to destroy a players confidence

Nuhiu, Fox, Reach all got plenty last night

I'm no fan of his performance level overall for us, however, last night  he did ok imo  put in a couple of nice balls  and a lovely cross that we really should have done better with.

I said this last week some people make and post opinions of a player and will not accept that said player may have done ok 

He was probably our best player overall last night. Well done Morgan Fox.

Reach had a stinker but he’s playing in a number 10 role which doesn’t suit him. Matias was dreadful and if I see him ahead of FF in the team moving forward, I won’t be happy. He’s not in the same class. Baker isn’t ready. Those 3 were very poor on the evening.

Just goes to show. If your face doesn't fit it doesn't matter how well you play you will not be given any support from the knockers. As for the Westwood situation. Do you honestly think he would have made that much difference. He may have stopped a couple that Dawson didn't but then again he may have let in some that Dawson stopped. Who knows, but Dawson hasn't done a lot wrong and is only going to get better. Westwood is past his best and it was starting to show.

Good to see Fox getting some credit for his performance last night. 

There's always a minority though, who are so entrenched in the "Fox is rubbish" mantra, that they can't see he had a good game. 

If a 28 year old Paolo Maldini turned out for us with Fox on the back of his shirt, some would still insist he was garbage

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, meggoisgod said:

Nonsense, its no coincidence we always lose when he plays

Pilchards for breakfast might be nonsense, but I think the rest has some semblance of sense...

I don't think Morgan Fox is very good; I think he's had some fair stick a lot of the time, however last night he put in a good performance. If we are happy to let individuals know when they aren't up to scratch, then we have to acknowledge when they play well; otherwise it just becomes scapegoating, which I'm afraid is an entirely counterproductive exercise.

Do you think he was personally responsible for us losing last night? If you do, then I'm afraid I think it's you who's talking the nonsense.

Guest Jack the Hat
15 hours ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

Pilchards? 

A pink grapefruit? 

Whatever it was it somehow turned him into a footballer tonight. 

One of the few positives in an otherwise dogger team performance. 

A few weeks ago we had no left backs no centre backs and no creativity in midfield. The rest of the squad was ok. Now we have two left backs, thorniley, bannan on fire and the rest of the team is sh111te. Funny how things turn out. Gonna be an odd season.

4 hours ago, emersonthome said:

Good to see Fox getting some credit for his performance last night. 

There's always a minority though, who are so entrenched in the "Fox is rubbish" mantra, that they can't see he had a good game. 

If a 28 year old Paolo Maldini turned out for us with Fox on the back of his shirt, some would still insist he was garbage

That would be committing a fraud though ..

Stealing a wage ....

None of this is allowed at Hillsborough WTF:

• Haha 1