Nuhiu

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

You had the framework of that reply ready before I typed a thing didn't you? 

As I said, the poster I replied to set the parameters of goal scoring, not me. Not only have I referenced the last 15 months (yes, that is most favourable to Nuhiu but that is hardly a secret is it?) but also the previous 36. That is varied and specific, despite your haughty (and factually inaccurate) lecture. I'm sorry I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of every statistic from the formation of the football league to hand. But even if I did, your self-righteousness would be such that you'd just split a different hair wouldn't you?

I knew you'd just choose waffle on. 

* And yes i had the framework of that ^ response ready, as you are that predictable :dry:

Your name calling and meek attack just shows you as insecure, no need for that. Engage in a debate, throw up some stats, apply some critical thinking and don't be so afraid of being wrong sometimes, it makes for a good learning experience. It's not the end of the world to be challenged on your viewpoint, in fact i wish you'd have thrown some better justifications up, instead of flouncing so much. Some of what you say is bang on, you're just not very good at justifying it.

lol

Just now, Sgt Wednesday said:

Ok, I am confused, the quote above is pretty straight forward to understand, if Forest didn't score 2 goals and only scored 1 goal, then the game finishes 1-1. Meaning we walk away with a point we probably didn't deserve.

Nuhiu giving the ball away in a very good position (we had players committed forward) leading to their 2nd goal cost us a point.

So if Forest didn't get their second goal, the rest of the game would have played out exactly the same way regardless? Given the vast scale of the variables involved, I'd say that is rather unlikely.

6 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

You had the framework of that reply ready before I typed a thing didn't you? 

As I said, the poster I replied to set the parameters of goal scoring, not me. Not only have I referenced the last 15 months (yes, that is most favourable to Nuhiu but that is hardly a secret is it?) but also the previous 36. That is varied and specific, despite your haughty (and factually inaccurate) lecture. I'm sorry I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of every statistic from the formation of the football league to hand. But even if I did, your self-righteousness would be such that you'd just split a different hair wouldn't you?

Ha ha Mr Boring is cornered, DJM you are the least knowledgable poster on the site, stop spouting utter poo .

2 minutes ago, ElsecarOwl said:

Kin hell, this is now getting too grammatical for me.

Bottom line, no other thread about any other players non performance tonight, only Atty with the target on his his back again.

So, goodnight and f**k all you non believers.

Apart from the Reach and Onomah threads, yeah you are right.

2 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

So if Forest didn't get their second goal, the rest of the game would have played out exactly the same way regardless? Given the vast scale of the variables involved, I'd say that is rather unlikely.

Did I say that?

Only a none football person would come out with that comment.

If we miss a penalty and we lose a game 2-1 then generally normal people would say it would be 2-2 if the penalty is scored, thats just football really.

Just now, hawksmore said:

I knew you'd just choose waffle on. 

* And yes i had the framework of that ^ response ready, as you are that predictable :dry:

Your name calling and meek attack just shows you as insecure, no need for that. Engage in a debate, throw up some stats, apply some critical thinking and don't be so afraid of being wrong sometimes, it makes for a good learning experience. It's not the end of the world to be challenged on your viewpoint, in fact i wish you'd have thrown some better justifications up, instead of flouncing so much. Some of what you say is bang on, you're just not very good at justifying it.

lol

You started the personal judgements and have continued it here, so anything you have to say about insecurity is rather ironic. Assertion of your own absolute righteousness and the fallibility of others does nothing to dispel that impression. In fact, the last few minutes seems like a complete abandonment of the thread itself for the opportunity of cheaply patronising someone you've evidently taken exception to.

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

You started the personal judgements and have continued it here, so anything you have to say about insecurity is rather ironic. Assertion of your own absolute righteousness and the fallibility of others does nothing to dispel that impression. In fact, the last few minutes seems like a complete abandonment of the thread itself for the opportunity of cheaply patronising someone you've evidently taken exception to.

Yeah sorry but you've lost me now. 

I just asked why your barometer was the correct one we should be measuring Nuihu by, you just keep waffling though and clearly using words you have little understanding of. 

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

She's got the tumble dryer and I've got my arc welder in the multiplug.

I know the bontempi only pulls 5 amps in performance mode but something's got to give.

Well the arc Welder is going to need minimum 20 amp C rated MCB 

Tumble dryer n Bontempi neither here nor there.. 

I really have given you my utmost support but feel I've not given enough just like a certain centre forward in an ill fitting shirt ..

Time to move on 

Transoms n that .....

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Well the arc Welder is going to need minimum 20 amp C rated MCB 

Tumble dryer n Bontempi neither here nor there.. 

I really have given you my utmost support but feel I've not given enough just like a certain centre forward in an ill fitting shirt ..

Time to move on 

Transoms n that .....

Tumble dryer pulls 4 kw.

I'm safety minded... nobody gets in the shower while I'm welding.. she's ironing and the washing/tumbler/dishwasher are on .

Just now, Sgt Wednesday said:

No, I don't have a habit of exaggerating, you are posting a football forum and you have zero understanding of football.

Ignoring the blatant contradiction contained above, I absolutely love that cliched assertion of someone regarding 'football knowledge' as if it's quantifiable and incontrovertible.

:laugh:

27 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Ok, I am confused, the quote above is pretty straight forward to understand, if Forest didn't score 2 goals and only scored 1 goal, then the game finishes 1-1. Meaning we walk away with a point we probably didn't deserve.

Nuhiu giving the ball away in a very good position (we had players committed forward) leading to their 2nd goal cost us a point.

So, like i said in the first comment

Your claiming the game would’ve panned out the exact same way had Nuhiu found a man & they didn’t go up the other end and score.

life is so simple...

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

If we are keeping players on past nostalgic achievements in the team where do we stop?  Should we bring back loovens? Wallace?  Maybe even semedo????

we have to judge players here and now not on what they did last season or the season before 

I'm not ..

Did you see what he did on Saturday against Stoke ?

Won Corners Free kicks the sublime "waddle" pass to the new loan kid who was too busy watching the polish girl Tòssing her boyfriend off with the baggy shorts on the kop .

Because he never saw the slide rule pass coming to him from the big useless lump you all call him ...

I don't see much love towards a guy who's bust his gut for our club 

But lots of love for others who currently aren't in the team aren't fit to draw a wage nor wear the shirt with an owl badge on it ....

Don't think Nuhiu was as bad as is being made out.  

He had to come deep into our own half far too often.  Atdhe should have been much further up the pitch.  I think the way we set up left him far too isolated at times, hence the need to come deeper and deeper.  

Was unlucky with that diving header being offside.  

• Thanks 1