Nuhiu

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

Did you watch the game?

We were breaking forward, all this Championship forward had to do is play a pass inside to 3 runners, he played it behind them all, Forest broke on us while we were out of shape and scored their 2nd goal.

If they don't score the 2nd then we walk away with an undeserved point.

Do you understand now?

28 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

Only caught the last 30, but Reach looked back to his worst & MattI as was woeful.

You didn't miss much. Not been a great game. But not the disaster it will be played as.

Sloppy game all around first half. But nothing in it really between us. . 

Two sloppy goals conceded. New lad having two naive moments. 

Actually thought we had a good spell just before their second. Thorniley was starting to come into midfield with the ball and make things interesting give us a bit of verve.

Typically we then has a 5 minute duff spell and they got the second!

Just now, Sgt Wednesday said:

Loads of things, my opinion is that his performance tonight was the worse I have seen.

I am not sure why you cant get your head around it.

Perhaps it's because according to the Owlstalk collective, he plays one of the worst games in club history at least three times a month? Eventually, it becomes like white noise that loses any depth or meaning.

Did you watch the game?

We were breaking forward, all this Championship forward had to do is play a pass inside to 3 runners, he played it behind them all, Forest broke on us while we were out of shape and scored their 2nd goal.

If they don't score the 2nd then we walk away with an undeserved point.

Do you understand now?

No. I'm afraid I don't because you are blaming the defeat on Nuhiu. 

And yet as far as I can see Onomah was hugely responsible for both the goals which won Forest the game.

So no. I don't really understand what you're saying. 

Do I think Nuhiu was good?

No. Not really. But no worse than Reach. Matias. Baker. Joao...

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Had the ball in the back of the net 

Has run and closed players down all game

How's Reach and Matias done? Dont' see anyone attacking them? 

Funny that...

Agreed Reach and Matias poor tonight.  Onomah shocking as well and Bannan trying to play Hollywood 30/40 yard lobbed passes, none of which came off. Apart from that the midfield were decent. 

One to completely forget, hopefully Jos is capable of giving out a much deserved bol.locking, can make the necessary changes for Villa and we can get back to winning ways

2 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Perhaps it's because according to the Owlstalk collective, he plays one of the worst games in club history at least three times a month? Eventually, it becomes like white noise that loses any depth or meaning.

Maybe there is something in it then.

I can count on one hand how many times I have seen him play well, tonight was shocking.

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

No. I'm afraid I don't because you are blaming the defeat on Nuhiu. 

And yet as far as I can see Onomah was hugely responsible for both the goals which won Forest the game.

So no. I don't really understand what you're saying. 

Do I think Nuhiu was good?

No. Not really. But no worse than Reach. Matias. Baker. Joao...

Nuhiu shouldn't be starting games in the Championship, he's awful, he does offer something from the bench, a big lump who is awkward to play against.

There are many Nuhiu's all the way down the football tiers, he's a bit better than sticking a big CB up top.

I cant wait for Hooper and Winnall to come back and help Fletcher out.

Nuhiu shouldn't be starting games in the Championship, he's awful, he does offer something from the bench, a big lump who is awkward to play against.

There are many Nuhiu's all the way down the football tiers, he's a bit better than sticking a big CB up top.

I cant wait for Hooper and Winnall to come back and help Fletcher out.

Who did you think did play well tonight?

Maybe there is something in it then.

I can count on one hand how many times I have seen him play well, tonight was shocking.

That could equally be used to demonstrate your prejudice against him. He certainly attracts a disproportionate amount of criticism compared to others.

The four managers we've had since Nuhiu arrived at the club have all picked him regularly and even had him sign new contracts a couple of times. On balance I'd trust their judgement over yours.

Just now, A12owl said:

Isn't he supposed to score goals? 

I grew out of judging strikers like that when I was about 12.

But if that's how you see it, compare the scoring records of Fletcher and Nuhiu in the last 15 months and then ask yourself why it's the latter that always ends up getting a kicking.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

I grew out of judging strikers like that when I was about 12.

But if that's how you see it, compare the scoring records of Fletcher and Nuhiu in the last 15 months and then ask yourself why it's the latter that always ends up getting a kicking.

Why only the last 15 months though, is it maybe because that's how you now choose to judge strikers bit it fits your narrative?

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Who did you think did play well tonight?

Dawson was ok, Thornily played well, Lees was steady enough.

I don't rate Fox but he did ok.

Baker looked to struggle in and out of possession.

Onomah did some good things but also some of his decisions weren't the best, he needs games in there.

Bannan was good but had nothing ahead of him.

Matias worked hard but nothing really came off for him.

Reach was terrible.

Joao was frustrating, not his best game tonight.

Nuhiu was embarrassingly poor.

• Thanks 1