Hammoud, Borukov, Lonchar

16 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Wasn't it Jordans birthday yesterday John ? 

On the 14th mate and yesterday against Leeds u23s he played the last 30 mins and got to play alongside his boyhood hero at Celtic, Gary Hooper. He still has his shirt with Hooper on the back. George Boyd singled him out for praise after the game.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, John O'Brien said:

On the 14th mate and yesterday against Leeds u23s he played the last 30 mins and got to play alongside his boyhood hero at Celtic, Gary Hooper. He still has his shirt with Hooper on the back. George Boyd singled him out for praise after the game.

Belated Happy Birthday, does that mean a step up to the 23s or will he have to wait till end of season ? 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Belated Happy Birthday, does that mean a step up to the 23s or will he have to wait till end of season ? 

Thank you and i was pass you’re good wishes on to him. He’s been knocking on the door of the 23s for a few weeks now and also Scotland U19s scouts are watching.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, John O'Brien said:

Thank you and i was pass you’re good wishes on to him. He’s been knocking on the door of the 23s for a few weeks now and also Scotland U19s scouts are watching.

Sounds great, wish him all the best.

• Like 1

All of the lads mentioned are really promising and stand a chance and are forwards or attacking midfield players. The under 18s have a really good defence only conceded one so far this season. In U23s against Leeds Waldock and Dawoudo were promoted to that team and bench was full of that side. I think a few in that side will do well not just the flare players.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malek said:

It seems our scouting at that level is getting much better. Someone is doing great job finding all those quality youngsters.

You’re welcome.

Been looking at young female tennis players too.

I’m not recommending any, I just like watching them.

• Haha 3