Mycroft

We Aren't Happy Bunnies

Not really a shock though is it.

Still could be worse. We could be Blunts or dirty Leeds scrubbers.

• Agree 5
  • Thanks 1

I was a defender of local media for a long time but the Star are now taking a slanted view on things to try and get reactions and debate on website to get numbers up to attract revenue. It is a pity but have now started to give their site a miss.

12 minutes ago, Quist said:

I was a defender of local media for a long time but the Star are now taking a slanted view on things to try and get reactions and debate on website to get numbers up to attract revenue. It is a pity but have now started to give their site a miss.

All "media" outlets are like it these days. The internet has turned journalists into lazy desk-jockeys whose extensive research includes trawling through twitter for reaction 'quotes'. I know it doesn't really matter for stories like this, but it's an attitude that proliferates throughout the entire newsroom. The death of print media means vying for the limited attention span of a viewer rather than a customer and so has encouraged clickbait style headlines and articles in an effort to keep people on long enough to generate ad revenue. I know you know that's how it is, I know nothing will change the way it all works... but it's absolutely dire how to standard of 'journalism' has plummeted with the popularity of the internet.

This article has been published for two hours and no-one has even managed to stick a list of 24 clubs on the end... it's f*cking laughable. Do the editors do anything? lol 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Just the star poo stirring,creating problems at Hillsborough that dont exist,as usual.

Like with RSufc - best avoided if you follow Wednesday imo!

Can't find full list, but assume pigs fans are happiest.

You've only got to jangle your keys in their face to keep them entertained.

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Just the star poo stirring,creating problems at Hillsborough that dont exist,as usual.

Like with RSufc - best avoided if you follow Wednesday imo!

Ahhhh that old chestnut

• Agree 1

Amazon | Broadband | AirBnb

Load of bull. I don’t remember being asked nor does anyone else I know. It depends when ask someone anyway, what do you think they’d after just losing and last season wasn’t the best 

I’m not happy about not being happy. 

Rather be like that than be a happy clapper.

3 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

All "media" outlets are like it these days. The internet has turned journalists into lazy desk-jockeys whose extensive research includes trawling through twitter for reaction 'quotes'. I know it doesn't really matter for stories like this, but it's an attitude that proliferates throughout the entire newsroom. The death of print media means vying for the limited attention span of a viewer rather than a customer and so has encouraged clickbait style headlines and articles in an effort to keep people on long enough to generate ad revenue. I know you know that's how it is, I know nothing will change the way it all works... but it's absolutely dire how to standard of 'journalism' has plummeted with the popularity of the internet.

This article has been published for two hours and no-one has even managed to stick a list of 24 clubs on the end... it's f*cking laughable. Do the editors do anything? lol 

They released a new album earlier this year. 

• Haha 2

Wednesday fans are unhappy with the team?

I think they're doing rather well all things considered.

Though I don't recall being asked. 

If I had been id have said its things  off the pitch that might make for unhappy folks.

i'm well content ...seen some decent performances ,some good young lads coming thru , a manager who's showing some nous  and parkings getting easier ..whast to be unhappy about