Carlos Carvalhal says he's back on the market

His agents certainly do a good job with him. They get him lots of publicity in newspaper radio and TV. It is usually difficult to comprehend what he is on about but folks seem to love it. An unbelievable con merchant who left us high and dry and achieved nothing at Swansea. The rest of his managerial career reads like one car crash after another and still put forward as a good manager. 

Simply amazing how Mourinho spawned loads of other potential managers out of Portugal and most have been given wonderful chances that some English managers would have literally given limbs for. It will be interesting to see if any others are foolish enough to fall for the CC big sell.

Paul Hurst reportedly has until January to get his first win as ITFC boss, or he's a gonna

The majority of ITFC fans, now look back on their George Burley team for nostalgia (rather than the Robson & Ramsey teams)

That team had a 'Sweeper Keeper' and passed the ball to death ... They'd love Carlos down there

21 minutes ago, camffiti said:

Paul Hurst reportedly has until January to get his first win as ITFC boss, or he's a gonna

The majority of ITFC fans, now look back on their George Burley team for nostalgia (rather than the Robson & Ramsey teams)

That team had a 'Sweeper Keeper' and passed the ball to death ... They'd love Carlos down there

Not a McCarthy fan but the current situation at Ipswich tells you that he was doing a good job there all things considered. I suppose it’s a case of being careful what you wish for.

• Like 1

On 21/09/2018 at 21:46, owlZfan84 said:

Masterclass?!

:carlosswfc:

I wonder if he asked them the question, how does a team score 4 goals in a month where apparently they had 0 shots on target????

Even more so, none of those 4 goals were own goals, ending that possible argument?

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

Another of Cc's lifelong supported teams?

We had saying back home in Braga. You do not look her in the face when stoking the fire...at this point I knew Stoke City was the club for me, now we must put the meat in the fire

:manager:

Edited by Bluesteel