CC on Talksport after 10

I'm listening in me with an open mind
It's time to give Carlos a chance after he left us in such a mess, ruined our players, and totally ruined our realistic chances of the promotion this squad should have got
Now we're millions in debt I think I'm going to listen in and see what he's saying with an open mind to this charlatan

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Bulgaria
16 minutes ago, The Captain said:

Not our manager anymore.

Move on.

Does that mean we can never talk about any manager we have ever had or have a view on such matters?

It's a forum.:goalie:

46 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

The Carlos lovers on here will tune in no doubt, love to see him back in English football just to underline how inept a manager that man is .

In three attempts of getting to the Premier, he made the play offs twice, that's not bad by anyone standards.  Add to that he had no experience of the Championship, hardly makes him inept.   If he had stuck to his guns and played the same system he used in his first season and had DC had bought more quality in defence, then I think it's reasonable to believe that CC could/should have made the Premier in his second season. 

His biggest failing was getting his seasons in the wrong order if season three had been season one and vice versa then he would have been seen as progressing the club.

Should we hit a bad patch under Jos the calls for his removal will be deafening and he won't ever be rid of those criticising him.  Fans do not give managers time to build nowadays the need for instant success is paramount. 

I hope Jos is given time to build, DC and Jos are taking a more pragmatic approach and the early signs are encouraging but if we are not near the play off places come Christmas the pressure from some of the fans will be very demanding. 

Yes CC made mistakes as all managers do but for me, it was an exciting time to watch Wednesday the football in the first season was the best since we left the Premier and we saw some cracking games.

Anyway, I'll shut up now.  I can feel I'm gonna get a good kicking.  lol 

• Haha 2