Stoke fan hit by meaty missile at Hillsborough

James O’Hara said: “I'd love to take my kids to away games but this sort of tale is one of a number of reasons why I don't. Hope that doesn't come across as melodramatic. They'll be there against Blackburn.”

AJ Potter said: “Unfortunately our minority of scally supporters come out at away games and are an embarrassment. Thought pre-match sales of Burberry, Stella and North Face must go through the roof!"

Owlstalk Shop

39 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

James O’Hara said: “I'd love to take my kids to away games but this sort of tale is one of a number of reasons why I don't. Hope that doesn't come across as melodramatic. They'll be there against Blackburn.”

AJ Potter said: “Unfortunately our minority of scally supporters come out at away games and are an embarrassment. Thought pre-match sales of Burberry, Stella and North Face must go through the roof!"

Sadly James it does come across a little bit melodramatic! As for the sales of Stella going through the roof I doubt it, the scally's are usually half cut on a couple of pints of 4% pi**water. 

9 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

What flavour was it ?

Where on the face did it hit her ?

Did she eat it afterwards ?

This match just keeps on giving.

My headline would have been 'girl takes meaty missile in mouth while man gets tugged off on kop'

It's all getting a bit X-rated! Wouldn't be surprised if both these stories are propaganda aimed at placing a minimum age of entry on the ground so we don't have to offer concessions! :Chansiri::CEO: