Well this is awkward

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

We could fill the place Parkfield mate.... even at these ridiculous prices.

You buy a ticket for the Kop..with the added incentive of a mysterious foreign female sitting next to you...You think "oooh" its me lucky day/ night/second half"..Might be might not be...

There will be blokes..mid f.ookin' february on a Tuesday night V Brentford..walkin' about in a T shirt, baggy shorts..clutchin' a ticket...We can all laughh our f.ookin' heads off.. as they continue to wander..maybe sidle up to Tango an' whisper "Hello gorgeous" in his ear..That would be worth the entrance fee.

Its a total winner!!!

Dont mention mystery foreign females, Plonk will assume is Katrien......

• Haha 1

Sheffield Wednesday Football club are pleased to announce that they have appointed Mr @s73owl as head of "video investigations" at the club..

He has full control and responsibilities to ensure everyone attending Hillsborough enjoys the "Full Match Experience"...

As from this week S73 will be operating all "security" cameras inside & within the Stadium Parameters ...

Should you wish to purchase any footage  the Club are offering exclusive

Club membership for the "MuckyOwl" Film Club ....

watch this space for Terms Conditions and FAQ's (whatever that means ).....

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Sheffield Wednesday Football club are pleased to announce that they have appointed Mr @s73owl as head of "video investigations" at the club..

He has full control and responsibilities to ensure everyone attending Hillsborough enjoys the "Full Match Experience"...

As from this week S73 will be operating all "security" cameras inside & within the Stadium Parameters ...

Should you wish to purchase any footage  the Club are offering exclusive

Club membership for the "MuckyOwl" Film Club ....

watch this space for Terms Conditions and FAQ's (whatever that means ).....

"Muckyowl" film club

£69 for long standing members :stuwinky:

• Haha 4

For the past 20 years my mrs has been under the assumption that I have been going to Hillsborough for the football.

I would have got away with it too if it wasn't for that woman and her pesky kids.

2 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

"Muckyowl" film club

£69 for long standing members :stuwinky:

Maybe they are the only two people so far that have signed up for the £90 'gold' membership. You get what you pay for! :carlos:

3 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Christ has Roy Chubby Brown taken over Owlstalk. 

I am beginning to wonder what a psychologist would make of the amount of posts I have made in this particular thread!