Wednesday v Leeds (Leeds’ fans ticket free for all)

you would have thought with this been on a fri night,been a derby etc that weds and sy police would have had a say how leeds  sell those tickets strange aint it how when we play leeds and pigs both on fri night with many on an all day bender which will result in chaos , yet for some stupid reason we have to play the likes of Barnsley at 12.15 cause cops say so ,totally bonkers. 

Leeds fan in peace

let me clear this up.

leeds policy is

away season ticket holder first

then 80% to season ticket holder

then 20% to members

We never have general sale, haven’t for years, if you don’t have either membership or season ticket, you will not be legally be able to buy a ticket.

now if there is a small allocation, a tracker system comes in place, where loyalty comes into.

the club haven’t changed policy, this is the policy

the club know where every ticket has been sold

hope that has cleared this.

hopefully be a cracking match and good luck for rest of season 

• Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, wakefieldinleed1 said:

Leeds fan in peace

let me clear this up.

leeds policy is

then 20% to members

We never have general sale, haven’t for years, if you don’t have either membership or season ticket, you will not be legally be able to buy a ticket.

now if there is a small allocation, a tracker system comes in place, where loyalty comes into.

Just one question what is an away season ticket ? and how much does it cost ?

30 minutes ago, wakefieldinleed1 said:

Leeds fan in peace

let me clear this up.

leeds policy is

then 20% to members

I wasn’t saying you have changed policy.

i said that for a few matches per season you have no priority to the season ticket holders that have been to the most matches I.e. all season ticket holders go at the same time.

This is the first such match of the season.

I was saying it to illustrate how it differs to our policy not to illustrate changes in yours.

7 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Won’t be an issue. Leeds don’t see us as rivals. They will no doubt behave and await their next match with manure to vent.

Leeds do see us as rivals, (YORKSHIRE RIVALS) admittedly, not to the same laughable extent to which they see Manchester united.

But the honour and bragging rights for being the top team in Yorkshire is somethingoing that matters to many in our great county.

We’ve had small allocations in all our games, and have away season ticket holders, there haven’t been many left so they have gone to how many away games you went to last season.

any game where there is an half decent allocation, there will be no loyalty

and to answer the question, it was £780 for an away season ticket, which gives you a ticket to every away game in the league 

20 minutes ago, wakefieldinleed1 said:

We’ve had small allocations in all our games, and have away season ticket holders, there haven’t been many left so they have gone to how many away games you went to last season.

any game where there is an half decent allocation, there will be no loyalty

and to answer the question, it was £780 for an away season ticket, which gives you a ticket to every away game in the league 

We have the same. 

You’re not special pal

8 hours ago, wakefieldinleed1 said:

No but there will quite a lot of games where you won’t sell full allocation so it’s a lot easier to get to games

Really?? You know nothing about us if that’s what you think. I would imagine 90% of our away games sell out befor general sale. 

At a guess I would say were always 1,500 short on allocations.

So Stoke on a Saturday afternoon, no history of trouble and no real rivalry. SAG say we can only give them the top tier and restrict them to just over 3k despite them asking for more. 

Leeds on a Friday night. History of trouble including an on pitch assault of our keeper. SAG say they can have both tiers and give them 4600 tickets. 

That is inexplicable in its stupidity. Someone somewhere is taking the pișș out of us. Our ability to make money from gate receipts is being hamstrung for no reason whatsoever. It is an absolute joke. 

Convinced the police agree to fixtures like this so they can round a few crack pots up. Football version of a sting. 

The police know full well that even a 12pm Sunday kick off and they would have trouble at this one. 

Friday night, especially after what happened last time and they are asking for trouble. 

Really?? You know nothing about us if that’s what you think. I would imagine 90% of our away games sell out befor general sale. 

At a guess I would say were always 1,50

————————

in october you have qpr Bristol City and birmingham

You won’t sell any of them games for the full allocation you can get for any of them games

30 minutes ago, wakefieldinleed1 said:

Really?? You know nothing about us if that’s what you think. I would imagine 90% of our away games sell out befor general sale. 

————————

You won’t sell any of them games for the full allocation you can get for any of them games

I expect us to sell out Brum. Maybe QPR. Agree about Bristol City.

Not that it matters. 

I have to admit I didn't enjoy the atmosphere last time we played Leeds at home on a Friday night.

Remember going through the City Centre on the way to the game and you got the impression some people had already been drinking since probably early afternoon.

Thought sections of both sets of fans didn't cover themselves in glory that night.

Hope next week game passes more peacefully.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wakefieldinleed1 said:

————————

We'll sell Brum, probably QPR despite it being a Tuesday night, Bristol city 1pm kick off on a Sunday we'll struggle.