Kop children

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Before the game there is always a mass amount of young kids messing about and causing chaos along the walkway. Running around bumping into people kicking bottles of pop around. Can whoever owns these children keep them in their seat or somewhat restrained. 

I hope they cover you in pop and bump into you loads and really annoy you. 

Go on kids go get the miserable sod.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you don’t like it sit on T1 of the north pal. 

No kids there apart from the class 1 taking, pissed up beer chuckers. 

Hang on - you need to get yourself on the south mate. 

Having said that you’ll be cheesed off with the walking sticks. 

Get yerself a box. 

On your own. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Before the game there is always a mass amount of young kids messing about and causing chaos along the walkway. Running around bumping into people kicking bottles of pop around. Can whoever owns these children keep them in their seat or somewhat restrained. 

Venemous bıtch

:tango:

Edited by helmut_rooster

2 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

We could have done with them in the first 11 in the opening half hour

2 hours ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

It's a disgrace one of them jumped on a full carton of milkshake and it exploded and went all down a ladies trousers as she went past. Don't want to offend the PC brigade but it's mainly the Chavs who are the offenders.

Too many Chavs in Sheffield, you see them on Fargate and the Moor. More kids than teeth!

3 minutes ago, Woozie said:

I know you don't like the kids running about but getting tossed off as a form of protest is out of order

Its why ALL the kids are at the front o the kop..Its f.ookin' obvious now..

"Hey Jimmy, why don't you take this coke can down the front while me an' yer mum......................"

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Moved on from Kids enjoyin' ythemselves haven't we..what with "W*nkgate"

I sit next to Mother in law on North and have to say our goal celebrations are quite muted in comparison.. maybe another bazzer special v Leeds could get us in the mood!!!!!

• Haha 2

On 15/09/2018 at 19:34, Not Jon Newsome said:

giphy (2).gif

26 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

I don't like how you lot aren't taking this serious, these chav children are ruining the matchday experience, I'm going to have to spend more money next season and sit on the North with the coke hooligans.

As long as you're happy, that's the most important thing.

Sod the matchday experience of the younger generation, sit 'em down and make sure they've got a face like a smacked arse, like the rest of us lol

• Haha 1