Kop children

Just now, Not Jon Newsome said:

Before the game there is always a mass amount of young kids messing about and causing chaos along the walkway. Running around bumping into people kicking bottles of pop around. Can whoever owns these children keep them in their seat or somewhat restrained. 

Boooo! That was me 20 years ago. Stop being a buzzkill mate.

kids are irritating, get over it.

Just now, Not Jon Newsome said:

It's a disgrace one of them jumped on a full carton of milkshake and it exploded and went all down a ladies trousers as she went past. Don't want to offend the PC brigade but it's mainly the Chavs who are the offenders.

Sorry to say mate but I think you might be the PC brigade here wanting kids to be sat quietly maybe doing their homework or something instead of milkshake based banter with the lads

5 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

It's a disgrace one of them jumped on a full carton of milkshake and it exploded and went all down a ladies trousers as she went past. Don't want to offend the PC brigade but it's mainly the Chavs who are the offenders.

Appalling behaviour, I don’t agree with jumping on milkshake cartons.

bet it was a bit funny tho.

• Haha 1

I don't mind the kids..playin' football with coke cans etc...its how Stanley Matthews started..However the foo.ker who let that f *rt rip halfway through the second half near row 14 on the Kop wants bloody hanging....there were grown men  fainting..It was horrendous..I suggest he goes to his Doctor first thing Monday morning..summats seriously wrong with his innards!!!

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Before the game there is always a mass amount of young kids messing about and causing chaos along the walkway. Running around bumping into people kicking bottles of pop around. Can whoever owns these children keep them in their seat or somewhat restrained. 

You do realize that’s the catering staff don’t you?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

A lot of people smell farty as well on the Kop, like that Beres pork sarnie smell turns my stomach.

This was beyond smellin' farty mate..This was full on ..lookin' to see who sidled down the aisle cos they had s H *t themselves..it went on for 5 minutes...scarves round faces , gigglin' an' wretching...

19 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Chavs get on me threpenies, kids are a bit of pain I must admit.

Where do you sit on the kop?

I stopped going on the kop when the pc brigade stopped feyting and bovver and stuff