Sean Clare Signing for

BIG D

6 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Edinburgh’s nice, Glasgow’s a shizzhole, and the Scottish countryside is beautiful.

The same Scots who tell you how wonderful Scotland is live in England.

Battered fried Mars Bars, smoked sausage suppers, lorne sausage, tatty scones, fruit pudding, pan bread, haggis neeps n tatties, scotch pies and beans, Irn Bru, Loch Ness monster, Gregory’s Girl, pints o heavy, single, double, triple malts, and Alan Wells.

A quick guide to Scotland intentionally missing out Mary Queen of Scots being imprisoned in Sheffield’s castle. Clare will no doubt get blamed for that if he doesn’t turn in 10/10 performances every week.

Nowt else to add is there?

Oh yeah, plus Golf, Sean Connery, and porridge oats.

Is that the third verse from the End of the world by R.E.M. ?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Edinburgh’s nice, Glasgow’s a shizzhole, and the Scottish countryside is beautiful.

The same Scots who tell you how wonderful Scotland is live in England.

Battered fried Mars Bars, smoked sausage suppers, lorne sausage, tatty scones, fruit pudding, pan bread, haggis neeps n tatties, scotch pies and beans, Irn Bru, Loch Ness monster, Gregory’s Girl, pints o heavy, single, double, triple malts, and Alan Wells.

A quick guide to Scotland intentionally missing out Mary Queen of Scots being imprisoned in Sheffield’s castle. Clare will no doubt get blamed for that if he doesn’t turn in 10/10 performances every week.

Nowt else to add is there?

Oh yeah, plus Golf, Sean Connery, and porridge oats.

I've got to stick up for Glasgow.

The place and the people remind of Sheffield in 60s/70s.... when it was good imo.

Edinburgh is closer to me but I normally choose to go to Glasgow. Whether it's for a beer(s) or shopping.

I work all over Scotland so see all the best and worst places. West coast, the Islands and the road to the Lecht are brilliant drives out.

On 18/09/2018 at 14:03, theowlsman said:

Guess that's down to what you compare it to. Glasgow has come a long way in the last 20/30 years, a blueprint on how to re-generate a former industrial wasteland.

You missed the West Coast out by the way - up there with the South Coast of England for the finest coastal places in the UK.

Still, if I was Clare I'd have chosen to stay with Wednesday! lol

31 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

This laddie is supposed to be a football player? Sean Clare was going to be a world beater in the Scottish league folk were saying? 

My thoughts from what I've seen so far are that Hearts have had their pants down with this signing. I can only hope that it’s a fitness thing and that after a full preseason he might amount to something next year. He looks miles off the pace and has shown zero signs of even being half decent or being able to contribute anything this season. He needs sending out on loan. Absolutely humpty so far and looks nowhere near good enough.

lol It may be poo at Hillsborough at the moment but you’ll be pleased to hear Wednesday aren’t missing anything with this boy. Dogshite 

#seanmeh