Sean Clare Signing for

BIG D

4 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Hahaha I’m not hurt in the slightest, to even suggest it is pure nonsense!! Based on what I’ve seen of him, he’s no loss and I just wish people would forget the clueless, deluded idiot and concentrate on the lads who have broke into the first team.

to suggest he’s over come his homesickness in 10 weeks is a rather silly comment...come on admit it!!

Calling him a deluded idiot repeatedly without a shred of evidence gives me a reason that you could well be hurt by his decision. 

Millions of people get over homesickness slowly, some quickly, some never suffer from it.  To say differently could make me think you could be deluded.  But I wouldn't think that as I'm not an expert in that field are you? 

2 hours ago, Watson said:

Calling him a deluded idiot repeatedly without a shred of evidence gives me a reason that you could well be hurt by his decision. 

Millions of people get over homesickness slowly, some quickly, some never suffer from it.  To say differently could make me think you could be deluded.  But I wouldn't think that as I'm not an expert in that field are you? 

You can try your fishing rubbish all you want mate...try n put clever sentences together, reply how you feel but there as been enough evidence come out of the club, in local news papers and on social media to put a pretty good case together!!

Use your brain a bit more Watson and look at what’s staring you in the face...rather than trying to be clever. 

Billy big ball - yes, he got above his station after 5 games (4 very poor ones).

deluded - yes, he honestly thought he could attract big bucks elsewhere in the championship (or even the PL) and hold down a first team spot.

idiot - yes, combine the two above and that’s what you get!! 

2 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

You can try your fishing rubbish all you want mate...try n put clever sentences together, reply how you feel but there as been enough evidence come out of the club, in local news papers and on social media to put a pretty good case together!!

Use your brain a bit more Watson and look at what’s staring you in the face...rather than trying to be clever. 

Billy big ball - yes, he got above his station after 5 games (4 very poor ones).

deluded - yes, he honestly thought he could attract big bucks elsewhere in the championship (or even the PL) and hold down a first team spot.

idiot - yes, combine the two above and that’s what you get!! 

There you go again using opinion as fact a poor way of debating. I tire of your tactics.  Have a good day. 

2 minutes ago, Watson said:

And yours was so well constructed. 

Im going on what I’ve witnesses, read and heard from within the club and also what comes out of local sport news. There’s enough there to support my argument. 

What evidence have you got to support your counter argument that you claim to be “my opinion”? 

I just wish folk would stop talking about him as though he’s a major loss!! 

1 minute ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Im going on what I’ve witnesses, read and heard from within the club and also what comes out of local sport news. There’s enough there to support my argument. 

What evidence have you got to support your counter argument that you claim to be “my opinion”? 

I just wish folk would stop talking about him as though he’s a major loss!! 

Zzzz  Zzzz  Zzzz

2 hours ago, mcmigo said:

Nothing wrong with that.

i bet Steve Maclean would rather have been smacking in goals for the past 8 or so years in the spl than scrubbing around on the bench at Plymouth or newport.

Funny that’s hes playing for #seanflairs new club at the age of 36 

Edited by BIG D

On 16/09/2018 at 09:44, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Strange decision to move to the SPL when he would have got games with Wednesday.

But, obviously Hearts are a big club up here, play in a nice part of the world, are currently sat top of the league, will compete for silverwear, and Clare could be part of this - making a name for himself and earning a bigger move in future.

It’s not quite Stenhousemuir!!

Sorry but no one can try and sell Scotland’s beauty to me. Apart from bits of Edinburgh it’s a shiiithole

Literally the thought of living in Scotland has always frightened me 

5 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Sorry but no one can try and sell Scotland’s beauty to me. Apart from bits of Edinburgh it’s a shiiithole

Literally the thought of living in Scotland has always frightened me 

Used to look nice on You Take the Highroad.  I went to Glasgow to watch Wednesday against Celtic and was ready to come home straightway it looked nearly as bad as Maltby.  Fantastic people though very friendly. 

6 minutes ago, Watson said:

You have blown me away by your logic. 

Now let me sleep Zzz Zzz Zzz  

You've embarrassed yourself by giving it the big noise but not been able to  back it up with anything other than childish and petulant tripe!!

Your lack of response is nothing to do my logic...it do with the fact you haven’t got anything to back your opinions up, if you had you would have replied.

Now go and play with your action men Watson.

2 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

You've embarrassed yourself by giving it the big noise but not been able to  back it up with anything other than childish and petulant tripe!!

Your lack of response is nothing to do my logic...it do with the fact you haven’t got anything to back your opinions up, if you had you would have replied.

Now go and play with your action men Watson.

I'm not biting, I'm looking for his parachute.  

3 hours ago, mcmigo said:

Nothing wrong with that.

i bet Steve Maclean would rather have been smacking in goals for the past 8 or so years in the spl than scrubbing around on the bench at Plymouth or newport.

I bet he enjoyed his goal in Cardiff more than most of his SPL goals.

11 minutes ago, Watson said:

It's you who made the claim it's for you to offer the evidence.  I've bitten.

And it was you that disagreed...hence why I asked what your opinion was based on, It’s got to be based on something for you to disagree? 

Instead of having some sort of sensible conversation, you tried responding with clever nonsense. 

Just now, Wednesday_Jack said:

And it was you that disagreed...hence why I asked what your opinion was based on, It’s got to be based on something for you to disagree? 

Instead of having some sort of sensible conversation, you tried responding with clever nonsense. 

You asserted that he was deluded you have offered nothing to back that up apart from your opinion.  Demonstrate that he is deluded not just assert it, what can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed.