Sean Clare Signing for

BIG D

9 hours ago, LSOwls said:

I want him to fail. I know it makes me a bad person but it's the truth

I don't care if he succeeds or fails, I just don't want to read shite threads about him in matchday any more, not least because of how these things bring out the worst in elements of our fanbase. Stick him in NON SWFC FOOTBALL NEWS where he belongs with the rest of our "rejects"!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why do we keep talking about him...he’s obviously a deluded liar who the majority of our fans overrated. He had one good game and 4 very poor games.

His interview at hearts says it all to me, he obviously thinks he’s billy big testicles!!! Forget him and move on, concentrate on the young lads who want to be here. 

10 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Why do we keep talking about him...he’s obviously a deluded liar who the majority of our fans overrated. He had one good game and 4 very poor games.

His interview at hearts says it all to me, he obviously thinks he’s billy big testicles!!! Forget him and move on, concentrate on the young lads who want to be here. 

What happens if he is Biily Big and that he isn't a deluded liar?  He had one good game and the others better than very poor games.

12 minutes ago, Watson said:

What happens if he is Biily Big and that he isn't a deluded liar?  He had one good game and the others better than very poor games.

Your question is based on “ifs and buts”...my statement is based on what I saw with my own eyes. He’s an over rated young lad who appears to have the loyalty of a dog with 3 d1cks!! He wanted to leave us because he was home sick and wanted to move down south, only for him to end up another 200 miles Further away from home? Come on Watson, tell my your “ifs and buts” for that fact??

Better than very poor...did you actually watch those games? He was very poor and looked out of his depth.

i think me and you have had this debate before but he couldn’t even get in the CM position at Gillingham, he played wing/full back. Speaks volumes IMO!! 

1 minute ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Your question is based on “ifs and buts”...my statement is based on what I saw with my own eyes. He’s an over rated young lad who appears to have the loyalty of a dog with 3 d1cks!! He wanted to leave us because he was home sick and wanted to move down south, only for him to end up another 200 miles Further away from home? Come on Watson, tell my your “ifs and buts” for that fact??

Better than very poor...did you actually watch those games? He was very poor and looked out of his depth.

i think me and you have had this debate before but he couldn’t even get in the CM position at Gillingham, he played wing/full back. Speaks volumes IMO!! 

Your previous post was nothing more than mere subjective opinion and to accuse someone of being a deluded liar on such flimsy evidence reflects poorly on you. Yes, I did watch some of the games and my statement is based on what I saw with my own eyes if we had signed him then I would have been pleased.  

I can't see why you so hurt about someone changing his mind about moving down south it's entirely possible that he has overcome his homesickness it happens all the time.  

1 hour ago, The Captain said:

Credit to the lad.  Surely it would have been much easier for him to chase the Premier League cash.  Instead he’s gone with the option where he’s most likely to get minutes on the pitch; could actually do his career wonders that he’s took that route.

Makes some of the bitter comments towards Clare look a bit silly lol 

You actually believe him?

lol

11 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

After thinking about it, it could turn out to be a smart move for him

if fit and playing he’s got the ability to do well up there, and eventually maybe earn a big move back to England. Will be interesting to see how this one pans out 

Generally speaking, SPL players usually move to the championship first. He could already be playing there.