Ryan Woods

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

Outstanding footballer and it's such a shame we didn't sign him when we had the chance to, we went with Abdi instead :rolleyes:

If its true we had a choice between him and Abdi and CC went for wrong one. That is absolutely diabolical.

He played well today as did all of their midfield and the fact we drew with a side playing as well as they did is credit due to team.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Quist said:

If its true we had a choice between him and Abdi and CC went for wrong one. That is absolutely diabolical.

He played well today as did all of their midfield and the fact we drew with a side playing as well as they did is credit due to team.

less than a million from Shrewsbury

Edited by s6 owl

Guest Jack the Hat
17 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

Thought we gave him far far too much space today, the amount of times he received the ball with no Wednesday shirt within 10 feet was unbelievable. Thankfully didn't cost us

Totally agree with this. Thought Stoke looked good when we stood off them and poor when we pressed them. If we'd have chased them down from the first minute we would probably have won. That said Jos's comments would suggest he felt the same. Which is refreshing after CC watching a completely different game from me. For large patches of the game we seemed to be playing like the away team. Adam reach might as well have been sat next to me.still, good results in the end and shows we have no one to fear in this league if we have more confidence in ourselves. And for goodness sake chase the keeper down when we are losing!!

Edited by Jack the Hat

46 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

Thought we gave him far far too much space today, the amount of times he received the ball with no Wednesday shirt within 10 feet was unbelievable. Thankfully didn't cost us

Was saying this the whole match, and said it on here in another Fred. He had all the time he wanted to pick almost every single pass. Reach and Joao in particular did very little harrying today, and he was sat right between them when we were backing off. It was driving me mad.

Yeah. Said the other season when we played Brentford in that night game we shouldn't have let him leave the stadium until he agreed to sign for us - he was that good. Seriously though he played exactly the same game today as he did that night. Thing is, in the second half of the Brentford game we pushed Keiran Lee right up the pitch onto woods toes and it stopped Woods from running the show. I'd have tried to do the same today with Reach. Cracking proper little player is Woods.