Is it just me

Was very poor today, he has been better in recent weeks but he still seems out of his depth for me, hes a player whos just not capable of bossing a game. Recent dm like hutch and semedo in league one had days where they just dominated the opposition and genuinely bullied them hes just not capable of this and never will be.

On top of that hes just a little over eager there has been plenty of limited players over the years who've made good careers in the game by knowing their limitations and learning to read the game, watching him storm up the pitch and take a volley on off of the toes of our cf like he did today is just embarrassing. He seems a likable guy so hopefully he can improve but he needs to be rotated more starting him every week isnt improving his game.

Very limited player whose first instinct is to go backwards or sideways without even looking forward.

He would help himself if he got his head up more, though I remember him once in the first half when he actually carried the ball forward 20 yards and pinged a good ball over to the left wing,i think there was no other option on and it forced him into moving forward with the ball,.Needs to do it more often though as at times he’s as negative as Jones. 

I'm slowly coming to like Pelupessy, his ball-winning ability is starting to win me over, especially when he nicks it in a good position and gets it out of his feet quickly - the chance he laid on for Reach just before the hour mark being the perfect example.

I can see both sides though, he probably doesn't offer enough positional discipline in a midfield where you've already got Bannan chasing around after the ball. The main problem in that first 25 minutes when we were being overrun was that Pelupessy and Bannan did too much undisciplined ball-chasing and we lost our shape.

For me, peak form Sam Hutchinson had the perfect balance between holding the line while being able to chase about and fly in with the tackles, but I'm not sure we'll see Hutchinson that good again. I do wonder if Jones would have helped us to settle things down more, despite being much less mobile. 

Pelupessy could probably do with being a bit bigger and a bit nastier, if he bulked up and flew into a few more crunching tackles he might be able to anchor midfield better without having to chase around so much, as he'd be more naturally able to impose himself on the game.