Sheffield Wednesday 2 : 2 Stoke (OMDT thingy)

Just now, Earlsfieldowl said:

Conceding after 2 mins made it very difficult.

..if we hadn’t your bet would have been a reasonable one considering how average Stoke have been under Robert.

if you have watched us as long as i have you'll know we always do the unexpected 

luckily negativity on here doesn't reach the pitch 

5 minutes ago, steelowl said:

if you have watched us as long as i have you'll know we always do the unexpected 

luckily negativity on here doesn't reach the pitch 

Don’t quite agree we always do it - when we do its not often enough.

I think we are fairly predictable tbh - through there have been exceptions under certain managers over time.

..too often we susbside when we concede - days like today against decent opposition are not the norm.

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

Given the advantages that Stoke had, that was a very good point indeed. They had better physicality, more options off the bench and looked to suit their formation better. And of course they were 2-0 up.

So for us to pick ourselves up and dig out a point based mainly on raw desire was very pleasing. Despite our limitations, especially creatively where Jos is right to say we're too reliant on Bannan, as well as the inevitable inconsistencies in the performances of younger players, we're now getting results and looking competitive.

Well done Jos, well done Wednesday.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, striker said:

Decent result considering, Stoke have a lot of quality all over the pitch, we have Bannan.

But we also seen to be building team spirit and coming back from 2 down was a great effort. 

We should have had the win save for a stupid rush of blood 2 mins in.

love the fightback though.