Sheffield Wednesday 2 : 2 Stoke (OMDT thingy)

20 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Go on..tell us.

It is a computer simulation of Lady Diana Spencer, Her Royal Highness, Princess of Wales. Based on photographs of her mother, Sir Barbara Cartland, we can extrapolate, vibrate the pixels and generate an image of how she might look these days with 97.6 % accuracy. The photo that I posted takes into account her smoking 20 Embassy Regal a day, nailing the brandy and her insatible thirst for cöck.

But this is supposed to be a thread about match.

• Haha 7

A very good morning to you all, yet another excellent intro to the days’ proceedings from mi’lud - far better than anything from those clickbait merchants that Stubbs has you perusing.

My last game for a while so we’d best make it count. Against Ipswich I finally threw off the curse of guaranteeing a loss by turning up, and I’ve never seen us play Stoke so there’s not even some horrible record there either. So expect us to get hammered :ph34r:

Disregarding the fact that I've already predetermined the outcome - it’s a very interesting game this one, bringing together two sides where it’s hard to tell which direction either are heading in. We’ve won three in a row, but there’s still a sense that we may be flattering to deceive - if we’re being honest those wins came against two terrible sides and one decent one that didn’t turn up. Stoke meanwhile have probably got the strongest squad in the league on paper and Rowett seemed to be the perfect appointment for them, but their start to the season has been horrible.

I worry about today, as Stoke have the quality to do real damage, especially through Joe Allen. But we’ve surely got the upper hand in terms of morale and momentum, and we haven’t looked like pushovers at home since Spring. Players like Berahino, Diouf and even Ince (less consistent than McClean, hence why his injury is a stroke of luck) are more than capable of turning in an off day, so let's do our best to induce one. 

I reckon Rowett will have whipped them into better shape after the international break but we’ll still be well up for it and frustrate them in their attempts to kick start their promotion push.

Oh and sod's law dictates that Berahino is going to score. Pray God I’m wrong.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Wednesday 2-2 Stoke

(Etebo 19, Joao 25, Berahino 58, Thorniley 87)

• Like 1

Evening/morning all,

Nice work as usual Snoots.

Nice to have the footy back on, been far too long waiting.

Very positive about our chances, think we can really push on and pick up a fourth win on the bounce.

I'm going for a 3-1 Wednesday win.  Baz, Reach and Lees with the goals.  

TO VICTORY!!

• Like 2

Well what have I been up to this International break....Exploring Cumbria and Southwest Scottish borders.

• The Vendace a deep fresh water fish the  (Thought extinct) is beginning to thrive following farmers easing up on insecticide spraying.
  • Cook got his farewell century
  • England footy were poor 1st half to a little better than average in second period
  • Root got a welcome century
  • Two Indian  lads gave us quite a scare
  • Rashid put in best delivery since Shane Warne
  • The Nasty Party went truly Anti-Semite
  • Visited the Grey Mares Tail waterfall
  • bought a bottle of ancient Whiskey
  • Chatted to a Scottish Piper at Gretna 

Now I'm back hoping to hunt down Stoke City Come on Wednesday UTO WAWAW 

• Like 3

One winger to run wi't ball

One winger to blind them

One winger to cross for goal

and Nuhiu and Joao will score them

I have just one question Mr Frodo er.. I mean Snoots;

How do we get to Hillsborough from Mordor? I mean this ruddy GPS shows we're lost somewhere in the middle of France!

• Like 2