Worst Signing Ever

6 hours ago, torres said:

Jordan Rhodes 

End of thread

Yup. Has to be, sadly. So little impact for top dollar. A true gent, but not what the team needed at all. 

I don't like saying it as I like him as a bloke and still desperately want things to work out for him here, but Rhodes has to be up there with Andy Sinton in terms of value for money and level of consequence.

Emmanuelson was a pointless signing but at least he was free, Rhodes and Sinton were huge investments that were supposed to be game-changing. They were, but for all the wrong reasons, they used up all the money and failed to push us over the line to promotion in Rhodes' case and being a consistent PL challenger in Sinton's.

7 hours ago, Mr. Tom said:

Haha, I know - what I mean is, it's not like he's just fully taking the mick or is an utterly terrible player or has done anything to sully the name of the club, and therefore Abdi surely can't come anywhere close.

It’s not about that though you’re missing the point 

Personality aside, pound for pound he has to be our worst signing 

4 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

It’s not about that though you’re missing the point 

Personality aside, pound for pound he has to be our worst signing 

Easily , he’s a washed up crock over 30 who’s contributed nothing . He cost 3 million quid In transfer fees and is reportedly on a large wage. By and far the worst . 

Just now, james o connor said:

Easily , he’s a washed up crock over 30 who’s contributed nothing . He cost 3 million quid In transfer fees and is reportedly on a large wage. By and far the worst . 

But he’s a good guy lol

stuff just goes way over peoples heads sometimes 

4 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

But he’s a good guy lol

stuff just goes way over peoples heads sometimes 

He’s the current owlstalk obsession at the moment where he seemed to be excused despite being useless . We’ve even had people saying he isn’t playing because he has a serious illness or Is mentally ill .... he’s just a blomming crock ffs. 

Adthe nuihu gets slagged to high heaven yet has contributed plenty , Hell, even  Jordan Rhodes has contributed considerably more. We got more out of Jeffers , abdi really has been that bad 

Edited by james o connor