Worst Signing Ever

1 minute ago, addedtime said:

It's not about blame, just which is the worst signing!

Haha, I know - what I mean is, it's not like he's just fully taking the mick or is an utterly terrible player or has done anything to sully the name of the club, and therefore Abdi surely can't come anywhere close.

Guest addedtime
1 minute ago, Mr. Tom said:

Haha, I know - what I mean is, it's not like he's just fully taking the mick or is an utterly terrible player or has done anything to sully the name of the club, and therefore Abdi surely can't come anywhere close.

What if we went for a ratio of transfer fee/minutes on the pitch??

Rhodes

Unless we get a few million from Norwich then what was it £8 million fee plus contract of wages worth another £6million.

£14 million right there, return of 5 goals, couple of missed pens and ducked the Huddersfield shootout.

And we already had FF, Fletcher, Hooper, Winnall, Nuhiu, Joao at the club :ghoulguy:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Well maybe it’s not his fault he’s injured, but a good player for the fee? I dunno, who can tell? He’s played about as much as Andy Hinchcliffe

Hinchcliffe played far, far more than Abdi. 

86 times in 4 years - not great but still an average of 20 plus games a season.  It was only his final season when he was a write off - only 2 games in 2001/02

Edited by Ever the pessimist