Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
torres

What does this achieve

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, mattitheowl said:

The only thing in this whole situation I don't get is why he's still here.

Spot on. Only thing I can assume is that we weren’t willing to loan out for any less than 100% of wages and no one made that offer. For some reason not willing to sell, perhaps other teams too wary of wages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

 

FIFA also rate David Jones more than Lucas Joao so....

 

 

Meh


Explains his immense weekly earnings!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Watson said:

I can't imagine any adult would get upset over this or to read anything of meaning into it.  

 

I can’t understand why a bloke would put it in the first place.

  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, torres said:

 

They don't know everything. Bannan's stats are not better that Zidane's icon card.

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, torres said:

 

I can’t understand why a bloke would put it in the first place.

 

I shouldn't lose any sleep over it put it out of your mind go and snuggle up to the one you love and relax. 

Edited by Watson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think he is sending a message to Jos is he not. Look I am still rated the best not only keeper at the club but player at the club by Fifa. Why have I been banished to the reserves for earning a lot of money then most and being injured so you didn't have the chance to see me play.

That ls how I read the tweet anyway.

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, joelswfc said:

Spot on. Only thing I can assume is that we weren’t willing to loan out for any less than 100% of wages and no one made that offer. For some reason not willing to sell, perhaps other teams too wary of wages.

Strange as I don't recall a massive transfer fee for Kieran so it can't be that they don't want to have to write off a transfer fee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As soon as one of our keepers don't play for whatever reason Westwood be back in the net.

Jos has to stick to his guns and back what's he's said. But I bet on the 1st Sept he was surprised as anyone he was still here.

He play him in a game due to an injury then say his form deserves him stay in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

As soon as one of our keepers don't play for whatever reason Westwood be back in the net.

Jos has to stick to his guns and back what's he's said. But I bet on the 1st Sept he was surprised as anyone he was still here.

He play him in a game due to an injury then say his form deserves him stay in.

 

In my opinion he’s the best keeper (on ability) we’ve got. 

 

Kevin Pietersen was England’s best batsman (on ability) we had 

 

The latter was dropped for being a bit of a egotistical tail........

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Basically, FIFA has KW as the highest rated of our goalkeepers. 

 

Players are rated out of 100. 

The Wednesday player ratings are generally poor from a FIFA point of view, reflecting last seasons debacle. That's why it's called FIFA19. I suspect that KW gets a boost as he's theoretically an international goal keeper.

 

I can't wait for the 81 rated Cameron Dawson special card, and the 87 rated Lucas João special card. And the 99 rated Bannan Icon card.

 

lol

 

I wonder what Cameron will tweet when his FIFA card is better than Kieran's?

 

lol

 

Ten days before my life takes on a new meaning and I can download this new world of pain!

 

:carlos:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

Computer games aren't real.

But when reality is rubbish, they are far better than the real world!

  • Agree 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

The only thing in this whole situation I don't get is why he's still here.

 

I can think of many thousands of reasons. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

 

I can think of many thousands of reasons. 

And reason number one was for the craic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's sent out a further tweet, confirming it was a joke. 

 

Also offering some signed gloves (in a competition). 

 

Nothing to see here. 

Edited by SiJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, torres said:

 

I can’t understand why a bloke would put it in the first place.

 

I can't understand why a bloke would try to make a mountain out of this molehill......

 

32 minutes ago, torres said:

 

In my opinion he’s the best keeper (on ability) we’ve got. 

 

Kevin Pietersen was England’s best batsman (on ability) we had 

 

The latter was dropped for being a bit of a egotistical tail........

 

Think you need to lighten up mate, get yourself back on his twitter feed, there's a signed pair of gloves up for grabs.

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...