Jose Semedo and Christiano Ronaldo - The Story

5 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

I can't watch this, it looks like an advert for uphill gardening and probably has, "In the Navy", playing in the background.

I hope poor old José realises what's going on with Ron before it gets too late!

Sorry forgot to add this lol to show that i was joking!

I have watched the clip and read about their close friendship on a couple of occasions. My son has a big picture of the two of them, holding up the Ballon d'Or between them and it always reminds me of my old mate from when I was about 4 years old. We are like chalk and cheese and would probably never have become mates if we had met when we were older, but actually all the important stuff that matters most in a friend is there forever with us and we still get on like a couple of daft kids 50 odd years later!

Good on ya Ron and José, bestist mates forever!

28 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

Me too, he's not what he seems.

Behind the arrogant exterior hides a decent bloke at heart, he's donated millions to worthy causes and goes out of his way to help others.

I know he has, I've always liked him I've never understood why people slag him off all the time. 

49 minutes ago, Maxine said:

I know he has, I've always liked him I've never understood why people slag him off all the time. 

Jealousy mainly, followed by the common "slagging off successful people syndrome", which runs rife amongst all of us that could have done so much better if we could be arsed enough to work so hard for anything we really want!