Jos on Joel Pelupessy

The last game against Reading he had a fantastic game

He's a team player

To the outsider they might ask why he doens't go past two or three players and do something special but his strength is doing the hard work, giving the team balance in the midfield. He gives us real qualities and is back in his best performances in his last few games. 

Joey makes Barry Bannan better. He will always cover him at the back when Bannan goes on the offensive. Joey fights and works for Barry when we lose the ball. He stays behind him always to support him. It's important that we dont' have two Bannan's in midfield and it's good to have both Bannan and Pelupessy in there with different qualities to balance the midfield

Owlstalk Shop

I quite like Pelupessy, I think he has ability to do a bit more but is so disciplined and selfless in pretty much staying in that same part of the pitch. I think he’s probably a mix between Hutchinson and Jones in terms of style and I think we could always do with more aggression in the cdm role but Jos is bang on about needing more robust qualities in the midfield. It’s something CC didn’t think we needed if Hutchinson wasn’t available and that we would only need players who were strong technically but had he changed his mind on that we’d have been much closer to the automatic spots IMO.

6 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Why we wont see a Bannan/ hutch combo or a Bannan/Jones combo.

by the way Pelupessy is never getting dropped ever.

He's the bad Kop

Bannan is the good Kop

He's there to run, and run, and run.....

Hutch and Jones don't run, not for 90 minutes anyway.

• Like 1