Fernando doing additional intensive work

3 game ban is hard for Fernando and for us

We must respect the decision from the federation and there's nothing more you can do but respect it and we must look to bring Fernando back to the team. He's doing extra intensive work individually on the training ground, working hard to find his way back to the team

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Bulgaria
27 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

Sounds like he is dealing with the situation in the right way.

Indeed. I am personally going to fly back home and make my way down to the training ground to offer him my thanks and appreciation for doing his job 

39 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

3 game ban is hard for Fernando and for us

We must respect the decision from the federation and there's nothing more you can do but respect it and we must look to bring Fernando back to the team. He's doing extra intensive work individually on the training ground, working hard to find his way back to the team

Can he play unde r23's games while he is banned for the first team.

Would be good for his fitness not to mention for the kids to learn from and help their improvement. 

Lets take the ban and make something positive from it.

43 minutes ago, Gnarwolf said:

Who is Johnny? Is he a coach or a kit man or something? Seems like a top bloke.

He IS a top bloke.

Now looks after the pool at the training ground, ex kit man , ex national travel coach driver. Been away on a few of his buses.

Ask him about the low bridge to WHU on the back-wacks trying to get to the match on time - he'll remember!:duntmatter:

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

He IS a top bloke.

Now looks after the pool at the training ground, ex kit man , ex national travel coach driver. Been away on a few of his buses.

Ask him about the low bridge to WHU on the back-wacks trying to get to the match on time - he'll remember!:duntmatter:

I didn't no there was a pool at the training ground.