Bristol City - 2 years ago....

Guest addedtime

Guest addedtime
2 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Like something off a badly written BBC drama,,,29 degrees heat..2 hours rainstorm and then that match.

Bonkers

I remember saying to my brothers mate at halftime...I'll judge it on 90mins...everyone looked lost at halftime...talk about rollercoaster

It was all ovver t'place that night.

Everyone's clothes were steaming. But my God, nights like that make all the crap worthwhile.

I can remember leaving my seat with about a minute of stoppage time to go and walked from Lep end of the north concourse to the kop end watching it on the tv as I walked down. 

As we we got to the edge of the box I ran up the stairs quickly back into the seats just as Lee controlled and finished it. Place went mental hugging everyone in sight and people running on pitch from corner of the kop.

Moments like that make football. 

• Like 3

Amazing night. I was driving through Greno woods prior to the game and it was pitch black and then it lit up as there was a dramatic thunderstorm around. Think the game kicked off late as well.

Great result in the end but we were ridiculously lucky to end up with a win. Should’ve been 3-1 if they scored their penalty and it was also 10vs11. For the penalty rebound to come off the post and set up an attack for us which culminated in a player getting sent off for City was incredible. Frantic last 30 minutes and a brilliant goal by Kieran Lee to settle it.

Edited by Bouncing Owl