Away games are the place to be

The Owls head to Villa Park on Saturday 22 September (3.00pm) and tickets for the clash with Aston Villa have sold out to Wednesdayites.

The full allocation of 2,600 tickets have been snapped up by Owls supporters; the final few of which were sold this lunchtime to Season Ticket holders with 540 or more Ticket Priority Points.

Requests to go on the reserve list can be made by emailing ticketenquiries@swfc.co.uk with your ID number, Ticket Priority Points total and daytime contact number.

Owlstalk Shop

I think that's just the allocation you get at Villa these days though isn't it? It's not especially good but I don't we're being especially shafted compared to others. My problem is with the away end itself, I went last year and the concourse in the upper tier is ridiculously cramped. Still a great ground though.

8 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

I think that's just the allocation you get at Villa these days though isn't it? It's not especially good but I don't we're being especially shafted compared to others. My problem is with the away end itself, I went last year and the concourse in the upper tier is ridiculously cramped. Still a great ground though.

Yeah it’s easily the worst/most dangerous away end I’ve been to.

10 hours ago, swfcjack27 said:

The place to be? It’s a closed shop though :ph34r:

Closed shop?? Buy a season ticket and get 230 points, buy 3/4 cup game tickets and that will put you on 270 points...buy a ST for the second successive season and that will put you on around 500 points. Go to the cup games again that season and you will be on 540/550 points....you then get a decent shot at away games/tickets.

You can moan that its a closed shop when the people who actually get tickets are the lads n lasses who actually invest time and money to gain the privilege.

I've had the "pleasure" of being in the Villa Park and Loftus Road upper concourses in recent years. Surprised they're allowed to operate like that, so dangerous.

Does anybody remember the away end at Morecambe from when we played them in the cup a few years ago? The "concourse" behind the away terrace was literally a corridor about four feet wide. And this was a new build ground...

• Like 1