Who's the second toughest

For me it has to be Gerald Sibon - how many players do you know gets head butted by another player (Dion Dublin) and the other guy breaks his neck and our player continues playing the rest of the game find.

If we are talking hard men then also in the list is David Hirst a great striker who gave as much as he got can you remember the Dane Whilehouse tackle in the derby when he cut him in half.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, room0035 said:

For me it has to be Gerald Sibon - how many players do you know gets head butted by another player (Dion Dublin) and the other guy breaks his neck and our player continues playing the rest of the game find.

If we are talking hard men then also in the list is David Hirst a great striker who gave as much as he got can you remember the Dane Whilehouse tackle in the derby when he cut him in half.

Best paragraph of the day really lolwhen I read it. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

And here's another thing. 

It's hard really not to look back in this sort of thread rather than at more recent time (and not just because our signing of biscuits in recent years)

But also because. ...well. men just looked a bit more manly in the past.

I mean,  Knighton. He's a bloke isn't he. 

16154294605ff4bd8e367f2127eb6776.jpg

Agreed - and he also scored the goal to keep us in Division 1 - one of my fave all time players!

20 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

And here's another thing. 

It's hard really not to look back in this sort of thread rather than at more recent time (and not just because our signing of biscuits in recent years)

But also because. ...well. men just looked a bit more manly in the past.

I mean,  Knighton. He's a bloke isn't he. 

16154294605ff4bd8e367f2127eb6776.jpg

Gregg Norman?? 

2 hours ago, Mickbswfc said:

Laurie Madden ran through vinny jones like he wasn't there when we played the crazy gang (Wimbledon)

I saw him a few times playing for the reserves towards the end of his time with us. He was like a minder to the kids. I remember one of them being the victim of a dirty foul that started a melee and Madden was just pushing our players away telling them not to get involved. But I knew what he was really doing. Sure enough, a few miinutes later he put the bloke on the ground (might have been Bob Booker) and then booted him again while he was down there for good measure. 

• Haha 2