International Round-Up of sorts

And finally ..

Wales U21  0-2  Portugal U21

Good game to watch. I'd have preferred to see Ash Baker play on the right like he does for us

Rather than the holding midfield role his Welsh coach has saddled him with - for now - but again, he did okay

Portugal were a cut above and it was only after they went down to 10 men that Wales seemed in with a shout

But 2-0 didn't flatter them in the end and Ash was subbed off around 80mins with his side chasing the game

• Thanks 1

Hardly seems worthwhile starting a new thread when our internationals haven't seen much action this time around ... YET

Josh Onomah watched his England U21 teammates wallop Andorra 7-0 from the bench

Just as Atdhe was an unused sub as Kosovo stretched their unbeaten run with a 3-1 win over Malta

Ash Baker got a game though ...

Romania U21  2-0  Wales U21

He played 90mins in midfield (again), picked up a booking and was praised by his coach for his performance

Preslav Borukov also played - Bulgaria U19s beat Cyprus 1-0 in a friendly - precious few details on that one

His competitive games don't start until next month

When the OS site listed players who'd been called up the represent their countries, Michael Hector wasn't mentioned

But Jamaica do have a game tonight - away at Bonaire (didn't know such a place existed until I googled it :unsure:) - just have to wait and see if he travelled over

Before then, Kosovo visit the Faroe Islands and I'm sure they'll need Atdhe's strength and workrate for that one - hope so, anyroad

• Thanks 3