Anyone remember much about this guy he was my idol at the time but i was too young to remember much. He once rubbed my head in acknowledgment at the training ground and signed my shirt but really cant remever his game all i know is he was a forward 

Anyone got owt for me?

Remember him and Di Piedi tearing Sunderland a new @$$hole in the league cup at Hillsborough. And as Torry said earlier he scored against Man City which we went on to lose 6-2, to be fair City had a ridiculously good side for that division that year.

I remember him scoring a 90th minute header against Walsall when we recorded our first home win in October. 

That exact weekend in October was the weekend we won our first home game in our three seasons in that division. We beat Birmingham City 1-0 on the 22nd October, Walsall 2-1 on the 21st October and Bradford City 2-1 on the 20th October.

The Man City game I also remember when he gave us the lead after 2 or 3 minutes, however most of that match was spent admiring the performance of Ali Bernabia. One of the best performances I've seen from an opposition player at Hillsborough, if not the best. Terrific player who was way too good for that division. 

I don't get the wine merchant joke.

Whooshed me.

edit. nvm I'm stupid.

Edited by mrgund
I am stupid
15 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

Enjoy, Retford.

2 for Bonvin, one for Sibon.

We were literally on our knees as a club back then. We had chupa chups on our shirts..They put us in a lolly pop shirt. The fear that must have instilled in the opposition.