Neils Totally Forgotten 11

2 minutes ago, Bearwood Owl1 said:

A few years back the 1000th player to appear for the Owls made his debut. He was on loan from somewhere (Cardiff maybe?). Anyhow, I remember thinking at the time that I'd forget him cause he was rubbish. Twist in the tale is - yep I've forgotten him. 

Ade Oshilaja

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

How is

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

How is Beswetherwick forgotten ?

Probably our worst fullback ever and legendary. 

forgotten ?

Probably our worst fullback ever and legendary. 

The Infamous Jon Beswetherwick. I don't think I ever saw him pass to a Wednesday player. His distribution to opponents was Legendary. 

WTF:

1 hour ago, full fathom five said:

Goce Sedloski

Never Forgotten. Signed by Big Ron. Took the wee wee out of the Wednesday medical team for years. Retired due to injury at Wednesday and then turn up a Wembley and kept a clean sheet against England in 2006. Recommended Wednesday to Almen Abdi. 

Where are the McClaren for Wednesday threads? He'd get on with our Dutch players would Steve, he knows their lingo. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/5399364.stm

Michelle Di Peidi

Signed to score the goals to take us straight back to the Premier League, unfortunately things didn't work out for him, Paul Jewell or the rest of us. 

Seems he was fond of his time in Sheffield, but I'm sure Google translate has lost something of the meaning of his Italian. 

"English football, however, has always fascinated me and so when I had the request from Sheffield Wednesday I immediately packed up". 

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/gol-in-sette-nazioni-diverse-ecco-il-giro-del-mondo-di-michele-di-piedi-in-italia-pero-sono-ciucci-e-presuntuosi

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, barn_owl said:

Christian Myrleb(?), Marc Degryse, des Hazel, Steve whitton, Frank Carr, Guy Branson, Ian Hendon, Barry Horne, Danny Sonner, Ryan Jones, Trond Soldvedt

I think you mean Franz (not Frank) Carr.