na na na na na na na na Sammy Winnalllllllllll !!!

I really want to see Winnall succeed here at Wednesday, even more so than Jordan Rhodes.

it's common knowledge that Sam was out of favour under CC.  Very unlucky in my opinion, every time he was given 1 or 2 starts he seemed to score then the following game would be dropped. Barnsley away ... dropped the following game / QPR at home nets a late equaliser then is sent out on loan a week later etc etc.

In my opinion he's the only all out striker we have on the books (maybe excluding Hooper). Can score with either foot , tap ins,  worldies and with his head ... where as others are selected based on their key attributes, Fletcher - hold up play / Nuhiu - hold up play (which he's terrible at) / Forestieri - flare .... and so on

Maybe Jos will be in favour ... as we are aware he wants players to work hard and have the hunger to play - Sam wears his heart on his sleeve and i don't think anyone can argue with that.

give him a chance !

na na na na na na na na na na na na SAMMY WINNALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!

• Like 1

Guest Willow Owl
10 minutes ago, S70 Owl said:

I really want to see Winnall succeed here at Wednesday, even more so than Jordan Rhodes.

it's common knowledge that Sam was out of favour under CC.  Very unlucky in my opinion, every time he was given 1 or 2 starts he seemed to score then the following game would be dropped. Barnsley away ... dropped the following game / QPR at home nets a late equaliser then is sent out on loan a week later etc etc.

In my opinion he's the only all out striker we have on the books (maybe excluding Hooper). Can score with either foot , tap ins,  worldies and with his head ... where as others are selected based on their key attributes, Fletcher - hold up play / Nuhiu - hold up play (which he's terrible at) / Forestieri - flare .... and so on

Maybe Jos will be in favour ... as we are aware he wants players to work hard and have the hunger to play - Sam wears his heart on his sleeve and i don't think anyone can argue with that.

give him a chance !

na na na na na na na na na na na na SAMMY WINNALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!

Who would he replace in the side? 

3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Maybe a role off the bench Can’t see him in that team, everything would break down every time he got the ball

yep, because the balls sticking up front perfectly at the minute with Dave, it's like playing with 10 men

1 minute ago, S70 Owl said:

yes that one, anyone who rates him has never played the game ... simple

OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Only one more sleep till start of the new school year.  Yay!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4