OFFICIAL January 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

12 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

I think there is every chance they'll let him go out - he's only featured for them once in the Premier League all season.

I can't see him coming to us though.

He’s had 2 hernia operations since August that’s why he’s not played. Only just back fit

1 hour ago, ohgoditsjames said:

FFP is gonna be a huge problem if we aren't planning on selling anyone. How on earth are we going to get past it?

Havnt you heard, DC  has launched another 1867 scheme to solve our FFP problems. 

• Haha 2

Guest wilyfox
7 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Havnt you heard, DC  has launched another 1867 scheme to solve our FFP problems. 

1867 is the number of points we'll be deducted by the time football league are through with us. 

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

I guess, he wants a leader at the back It’s generally one of the first priorities he addresses, and it was one of his reported targeted positions

A leader is something we've seriously lacked all the way through Chansiri's tenure. We need them all over the pitch, barring Hutch I don't think we have any. I'd welcome any signing with this quality.

11 minutes ago, Maltby owl83 said:

A leader is something we've seriously lacked all the way through Chansiri's tenure. We need them all over the pitch, barring Hutch I don't think we have any. I'd welcome any signing with this quality.

Loovens was our leader, and we never replaced him.

5 minutes ago, jimbob 13 said:

Pigs signing Hogan on loan from Villa

Blimey, they’ve been busy, that’s their 10th deal of the window Hope our lack of activity so far, is not down to Bruce’s Feb arrival. It really shouldn’t be, we have enough people already here to get the deals over the line

Anyone surprised just how quiet we have been on the transfer front. Not necessarily incomings although I thought we might see a loan or 2 (hopefully in the next few days we will) but outgoings to help towards FFP, even just getting a few youngsters out on loan for experience would be a good idea. Let’s hope in the next couple of days we see some activity