OFFICIAL January 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

3 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources understand Leeds are in talks to sign Real Madrid goal keeper Kiko Casilla.

Isn’t he Madrid’s third choice keeper? Be a decent signing for them, that young kid looks like an accident waiting to happen

25 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Isn’t he Madrid’s third choice keeper? Be a decent signing for them, that young kid looks like an accident waiting to happen

Don't know who he is fella,or care if he's third choice,am just trying/hoping to put to bed the speculation about westwood going there.

He’s only 32 too I think only knew that because I remember a few years  ago he was a few years my younger and I always thought he was older. I’ve applied the theory as I get older so does he. Could be wrong but I’m pretty sure we age at a similar rate

10 hours ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Don't know who he is fella,or care if he's third choice,am just trying/hoping to put to bed the speculation about westwood going there.

There is no chance of Westwood going to Leeds. He has injury problems which would prevent any good club going forward signing him. He was injured last week. 

12 minutes ago, Quist said:

There is no chance of Westwood going to Leeds. He has injury problems which would prevent any good club going forward signing him. He was injured last week. 

Yeh,i know that fella,but i didn't start the rumours on here about him going there,so any links to them signing a keeper kind of puts to bed the rumours of westwood going there.

2 hours ago, DELUDED OWL said:

Yeh,i know that fella,but i didn't start the rumours on here about him going there,so any links to them signing a keeper kind of puts to bed the rumours of westwood going there.

Ok I was just trying to stop you being concerned.

15 hours ago, fpowl said:

He’s only 32 too I think only knew that because I remember a few years  ago he was a few years my younger and I always thought he was older. I’ve applied the theory as I get older so does he. Could be wrong but I’m pretty sure we age at a similar rate

I have it on authority you can overtake, especially easy to 'overtake' woman it seems.