OFFICIAL January 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Will we have a bit of wriggle room during the window for incomings?

Are we going to wave goodbye to old friends?

Grab a cuppa, and a piece of Christmas cake, and contemplate your rumour-mongerings. Flap your trap with fellow blustermeisters.

Yes, it’s that time of year again. Go wild with your imaginations but most importantly, have fun. lol

On 04/09/2018 at 12:33, attyjake said:

I thought Stobbs was British!      :unsure:

Only sad that I can only give you one laugh for that comment, after 2 wins even the banter is better. Good work attyjake

Edited by glynnb
Sausage cottage thumbs
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Will we have a bit of wriggle room during the window for incomings?

Are we going to wave goodbye to old friends?

Grab a cuppa, and a piece of Christmas cake, and contemplate your rumour-mongerings. Flap your trap with fellow blustermeisters.

Yes, it’s that time of year again. Go wild with your imaginations but most importantly, have fun. lol

But when the fun stops. STOP

• Haha 1

Think Bruce will use the rest of the season to evaluate what he has. Can see a couple of loanees who come with a view to signing in the summer. Don’t think he will want to sell anyone in the window. I also wonder what MrC has been working so hard on in Thailand for the past few months and if it will address the ffp issues?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, gingerknob1 said:

Leeds want Heaton so maybe Westwood stays 

Leeds were told Westwood was not available. I’ll keep repeating this until we’re all on the same page. Mentioned this seveal times now. They enquired about his availability in January a few weeks ago and have since moved on to other targets.

After sending Leeds on their way, Westwood played half a game fir the U23s and was then brought back to the first team by Bullen. Clearly, Mr C had no issue with Westwood. Clearly, Mr C must’ve been thinking about axeing JL as far back as a few weeks ago. Seems Mr C may have been asking himself the same questions as the rest of us i.e. why is my manager not picking our best players, and seemingly is happy to lose game after game.

• Like 1