OFFICIAL January 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Tom Carroll gone to Villa

Why do they need him?! Hourihane, McGinn, Whelan, Jedinak, Bjarnason, Lansbury, and whoever else I've forgotten. 

7 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Why do they need him?! Hourihane, McGinn, Whelan, Jedinak, Bjarnason, Lansbury, and whoever else I've forgotten. 

No clue, but I hope Villa get bent over by the EFL, fines, embargos, points deductions, because they really take the p*ss

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Good to see we've signed a bit of pace at least. Hasn’t taken Bruce long to spot how much we need some.

Dom Howson
@domhowson
Asked Steve Bruce about the lack of pace in the #SWFC squad: "You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to realise that we need an injection of pace and energy. We need a few more younger ones. It won’t happen overnight but that has to be the aim." New additions should help this.

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Dom Howson
@domhowson
Asked Steve Bruce about the lack of pace in the #SWFC squad: "You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to realise that we need an injection of pace and energy. We need a few more younger ones. It won’t happen overnight but that has to be the aim." New additions should help this.

Makes you wonder why the previous two managers couldnt see it .

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Makes you wonder why the previous two managers couldnt see it .

Foreign coaches. Their first jobs in English football. Perhaps they didn't understand the physical prerequisite in our game over here.