OFFICIAL January 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

1 hour ago, prowl said:

To be honest I've no idea. I know how ordinary business accounts work reasonably well and I have some knowledge how football clubs accounts are dealt with but I don't know the finer details.

If I was put on the spot I'd say they would use the value the player was valued at in the accounts and then amortise that over the new contract period. I wouldn't stake my life on it though.

Thats probably fair otherwise it must get really really complicated and hard to keep track of. 

22:22

SUNDERLAND CLOSE ON GRIGG

At the sixth time of asking, Sky Sports News believes Sunderlandhave agreed a fee for Wigan’s Will Grigg

We understand the deal is in the region of £1.5m, with Sunderland trying to push this through before the deadline having been after the striker for weeks.

12 minutes ago, Owls77 said:

Sky Sports says Iorfa has cost £500k

Club 1867 sales must be going well...,

lol

His previous loan spells have been failures, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a free transfer 

Like I said earlier, Iorfa has everything physically, but we may need to be more patient with him, than McCarthy was ... He preferred Jordan Spence :duntmatter: 

Guest wilyfox
Just now, steelcityowlsfan said:

With Palace signing Batshitcrazy, we need to get in there for Wickham. 

Late prem bid for Benteke. He's the one likely on the move. 

20 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

22:22

SUNDERLAND CLOSE ON GRIGG

At the sixth time of asking, Sky Sports News believes Sunderlandhave agreed a fee for Wigan’s Will Grigg

We understand the deal is in the region of £1.5m, with Sunderland trying to push this through before the deadline having been after the striker for weeks.

Sunderland now spending 1.5mil in league one...worlds gone mad.

3 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

Sunderland now spending 1.5mil in league one...worlds gone mad.

They bid 1.2 for him the other day, and 1.25 for Marquis from Donny yesterday and got turned down. I agree its mental, footballs pretty much ruined, how can say Wimbledon compare and compete with that

7 minutes ago, camffiti said:

His previous loan spells have been failures, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a free transfer 

Like I said earlier, Iorfa has everything physically, but we may need to be more patient with him, than McCarthy was ... He preferred Jordan Spence :duntmatter: 

Jordan Spence...... slightly worse player than Louis Spence.... truly terrible for us

8 minutes ago, camffiti said:

That’s the Chelsea cup

money gone then