OFFICIAL January 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

1 hour ago, Ronio said:

Agree about Burke.  Exactly the type of player we need.

While we are talking about names, I would add Wickham to the list.  Throw in Norwood as well.  Lets get some serious firepower up top.  

I like Burke, but I’m not sure where we’d play him, as we don’t play with wingers He seems to have the attributes to maybe play the Reach role. It’s a bit of a mystery as to why he hasn’t been a success at West Brom

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

Doesn't it bother you that a random jock seems to know more about our club than we do?

Nope, it’s his job to get such info, and he’s a very well known journalist so he ain’t exactly random 

And in all fairness he’s rather good at his job 

7 hours ago, modboy said:

Swedish league wages will be low compared to the championship. All depends on his priorities I guess 

Milosevic recently posted

"We only regret the chances we didn't take" on his instagram. 

No surprise he's mates with Pontus Jansson at Leeds too, fellow swedish international.

8 hours ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Oliver Burke wanted by Millwall on loan from WBA. Would love for Bruce to show an interest in him till the end of the season. 

Millwall.....that's a long way to fall from RB Leipzig!!! I've not seen him play recently, have you?

56 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Millwall.....that's a long way to fall from RB Leipzig!!! I've not seen him play recently, have you?

Yeah saw it mentioned on the Sky Sports Transfer Centre site yesterday. Surprised WBA aren't playing him in truth but a good player. Probably just needs a run of games.

Wickham and Burke loans would be excellent signings 

the Swedish chap too as centre back 

and can I be greedy and ask for two full backs

you can off load our fringe players too to make way im ok with losing 

abdi

jones 

van aken

and if you want to loan 4/5 youngens out I’d be cool with that too 

thanks 

• Haha 1

I notice that Sunderland have had Sam Smart on trial but released him. 

He is obviously been hawked around by an agency who does scouting. If you look at trends Sunderland, Reading and us are often linked with same players. Its about time DC looked at success of recruiting policies of these 3 clubs and ditched current agency, advisor doing this as have achieved a very sub standard performance in site of having resources to spend.

One good thing about Bruce is he has own contacts and hopefully not locked into small group of clubs to trade with.

1 hour ago, Junk Smuggler said:

Dominic Iorfa from Wolves would be a good addition, plus his contract runs out in the Summer. Get him in on loan with a view to him joining at the end?!

He went on loan to Ipswich and did not play. Also hawked round clubs in summer and nobody would touch him.

He was a promising lad size and real pace but do not understand why nobody wanted him and why not playing. Just suggests something amiss no idea what though.

26 minutes ago, Quist said:

He went on loan to Ipswich and did not play. Also hawked round clubs in summer and nobody would touch him.

He was a promising lad size and real pace but do not understand why nobody wanted him and why not playing. Just suggests something amiss no idea what though.

Played 19 games for Ipswich so not a total write off. Might not be PL class for Wolves but there's still something about the kid and many would say still better than Baker and Palmer.