OFFICIAL January 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

4 hours ago, hugeowl said:

Where is this from ?

The only "info" i could find is from skysports online transfer centre,where it said fulham have agreed a deal to sign Cahill,haven't seen it as an actual done deal.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11681/11610826/gary-cahill-transfer-to-fulham-would-be-fantastic-says-claudio-ranieri

Edited by DELUDED OWL

I have a friend who is avid Anderlecht fan and he says we have been looking at players in that country in last few weeks. He says we have looked at Sebastien Bornauw and Alex Saelmeakers (these spellings may be wrong as not looked them up) they are a young centre back and right back both are very promising according to my pal. Not sure if any thing will come of it and not sure if Bruce has bought players from Belgium previously.

17 minutes ago, jack whitham said:

Saelemaekers is a midfielder

Alexis Saelemaekers is listed as a 19 year old right back for Anderlecht

Date of Birth: Jun 27, 1999
Place of Birth: Berchem-Sainte-Agathe  Belgium
Height: 1,80 m
Nationality: Belgium  Belgium
Position: Defender - Right-Back
Foot: right
Player Agent: A.S. Management
Current club: RSC Anderlecht RSC Anderlecht
Contract until: 30.06.2022
Date of last contract extension: Jun 8, 2018

25 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Alexis Saelemaekers is listed as a 19 year old right back for Anderlecht

Date of Birth: Jun 27, 1999
Place of Birth: Berchem-Sainte-Agathe  Belgium
Height: 1,80 m
Nationality: Belgium  Belgium
Position: Defender - Right-Back
Foot: right
Player Agent: A.S. Management
Current club: RSC Anderlecht RSC Anderlecht
Contract until: 30.06.2022
Date of last contract extension: Jun 8, 2018

I looked on the club website.

3 hours ago, jack whitham said:

Saelemaekers is a midfielder

3 hours ago, Hookowl said:

My pal who is very keen did say they were both quite versatile. I can not remember which but one can play anywhere in back line and the other can play in defence and midfield. This probably explains the difference. He did say right back and central defence to me which was encouraging as we are supposed to be looking for centre back and full back. He did say we were scouring Belgian league so he was hoping we would go somewhere else. I suppose this is possible as I am assuming we will be shopping in bargain basement and for loans. I personally had never heard of either of them and have no knowledge as to abilities.

9 hours ago, Quist said:

I have a friend who is avid Anderlecht fan and he says we have been looking at players in that country in last few weeks. He says we have looked at Sebastien Bornauw and Alex Saelmeakers (these spellings may be wrong as not looked them up) they are a young centre back and right back both are very promising according to my pal. Not sure if any thing will come of it and not sure if Bruce has bought players from Belgium previously.

Sadly I don’t think we are in the market for two promising youngsters valued at over £2m each. Unless they want to swap them for Abdi and Van aken 

Guest wilyfox
6 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Sadly I don’t think we are in the market for two promising youngsters valued at over £2m each. Unless they want to swap them for Abdi and Van aken 

I'll throw in herpes as well to seal the deal. 

10 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

We have some cash in kitty to spend, do not believe every thing you read.