OFFICIAL January 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

58 minutes ago, Shezza said:

For those of you who are fluent in Swedish, Alexander Milosevic pretty much confirms that we’ve shown interest here: 

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/fotbollskanalen-on-tour/tv-milosevic-bekraftar-intresse-fran-championship-klubb-hort-lite-om-det/

All i can make out from that is he buys his furniture from Ikea 

• Haha 1

Don't want to be too disappointed this window as i don't believe we'll sign anyone. Maybe a free transfer or 1 loan deal but no major restructuring

That will come in the summer I reckon when we see some wholesale changes with players released and many transfer listed.

Tamas Kadar should be a target in the summer, along with Kenneth Omeruo and Tomas Kalas for the defensive position. Michael Hector is available as well isn't he on a free?

18 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Don't want to be too disappointed this window as i don't believe we'll sign anyone. Maybe a free transfer or 1 loan deal but no major restructuring

That will come in the summer I reckon when we see some wholesale changes with players released and many transfer listed.

Tamas Kadar should be a target in the summer, along with Kenneth Omeruo and Tomas Kalas for the defensive position. Michael Hector is available as well isn't he on a free?

Ive said every season since his loan spell at Middlesbrough we should sign him. Really surprised that he didn’t get another chance at a big championship club or a premier league club after that. 

• Like 1

Just now, S72 Owl said:

Ive said every season since his loan spell at Middlesbrough we should sign him. Really surprised that he didn’t get another chance at a big championship club or a premier league club after that. 

Same, he was immense for Boro.

He won't get a chance at Chelsea. Like you, i'm surprised he hasn't been snapped up by another club on a permanent transfer yet. I would LOVE him to sign for us. Be a stalwart for many a season.

Both Ambrose and Milosovic are free agents now aren’t they, and so could feasibly be signed outside the window Not suggesting we risk waiting that long, but given that we always leave things to the last minute, there shouldn’t be an excuse with these two There seems to be plenty of interest in them from numerous clubs though

30 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Both Ambrose and Milosovic are free agents now aren’t they, and so could feasibly be signed outside the window Not suggesting we risk waiting that long, but given that we always leave things to the last minute, there shouldn’t be an excuse with these two There seems to be plenty of interest in them from numerous clubs though

Yes as they were released before the end of the transfer window, they can sign for anyone until the free transfer deadline 4th Thursday in March.

Guest wilyfox
31 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Suspect there is genuine interest in Ambrose from somewhere for him to terminate contract, but I believe Nixon re. Milosevic. I reckon he's being touted by his agent. I'm not convinced he's the one for us. Ambrose...time will tell. Again, Nixon thinks not. 

17 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Suspect there is genuine interest in Ambrose from somewhere for him to terminate contract, but I believe Nixon re. Milosevic. I reckon he's being touted by his agent. I'm not convinced he's the one for us. Ambrose...time will tell. Again, Nixon thinks not. 

I think Ambrose may end up in the MLS.

9 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

According to some paper in Norwich both us , them and rangers are looking at some kid from Partick      

Aidan Fitzpatrick 

Be for development squad, nixon said about no real interest a week ago.

Edited by pazowl55

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

Contract to the end of the season, with the option for the club to extend.