OFFICIAL January 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

3 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Or that Dowell lad that’s just gone to the filth 

Ah yes, I was just going on the positions he was rumoured to want to strengthen Would definitely taken Dowell as one of our midfield options

1 minute ago, boxing_day said:

Van la parra is the player we asked about and missed out on.

Thats just someone guessing on Nixon’s twitter feed, could have been anyone 

Guest wilyfox
3 hours ago, boxing_day said:

Van la parra is the player we asked about and missed out on.

I'm hoping Bruce can source better than van la Parra. 

5 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Only a handful of players agreed moves last week, my money on the one that got away, would be Mason Holgate

You was right fella 

On 28/12/2018 at 11:28, Owls-Fan said:

I’d be making a call to Everton and taking a few players on loan. We can dream.. 

Westwood 

Holgate   Lees    Hector    Penney 

Lookman  McCarthy  Bannan  Reach 

Niasse   Forestieri 

Hopefully the club are still trying to get the other targets now Holgate has chosen elsewhere 

:stuwinky:

Wanting Holgate shows not happy with current central defenders. If we also went after Milosevic may have wanted two central defenders.

Everton made it a requirement he played when fit. Villa tried for him as well so WBA must have offered good deal.

Slightly worrying in that Everton are now in grip of well known Agent. Just hope we were not being pointed in that direction by you know who.

1 minute ago, Quist said:

Wanting Holgate shows not happy with current central defenders. If we also went after Milosevic may have wanted two central defenders.

Everton made it a requirement he played when fit. Villa tried for him as well so WBA must have offered good deal.

Slightly worrying in that Everton are now in grip of well known Agent. Just hope we were not being pointed in that direction by you know who.

Holgate can play right back so we may have wanted him for that position not centre back 

11 minutes ago, Quist said:

If we sign players of Holgates quality I don’t care who it is pointing us in directions