Sheffield Wednesday: How the Owls players rated in the 2-1 win at Reading

A bit harsh on Nuhiu who plated well second half did miss one glorious chance but gave them a lot to think about. Rest of comments agree with. Was a decent performance and Reading played better than league position suggests. They had two good away draws in last couple of games.

1 minute ago, Quist said:

A bit harsh on Nuhiu who plated well second half did miss one glorious chance but gave them a lot to think about. Rest of comments agree with. Was a decent performance and Reading played better than league position suggests. They had two good away draws in last couple of games.

Nice to have a back up trade I suppose.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Quist said:

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Jeez OT; with regard to Nuhiu is so predictable.

This is a review from an unbiased journalist. He (& the rest of the Wednesday World); don't share Owlstalks warped view of Atty)

2 hours ago, Quist said:

Nuhui was poor cocka,a very poor Fletcher imo

1 hour ago, zzmdu said:

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Jeez OT; with regard to Nuhiu is so predictable.

This is a review from an unbiased journalist. He (& the rest of the Wednesday World); don't share Owlstalks warped view of Atty)

1 hour ago, brando said:

Nuhui was poor cocka,a very poor Fletcher imo

Did either of you attend game?

If you look at my posts I am not one of those who praise Nuhiu regardless. He has been poor in earlier games but honest opinion thought he was better in second half than at any time this season. Caused them problems and was kept on when Joao was taken off.

5 minutes ago, Quist said:

If you look at my posts I am not one of those who praise Nuhiu regardless. He has been poor in earlier games but honest opinion thought he was better in second half than at any time this season. Caused them problems and was kept on when Joao was taken off.

No mate; the unbiased professional sports journalist did.

I was not commenting on Attys performance; just that it was so predictable; that of all the 11 players, Nuhiu's review wouldn't be high enough.

So predictable.

Edited by zzmdu

9 minutes ago, zzmdu said:

No mate; the unbiased professional sports journalist did.

I was not commenting on Attys performance; just that it was so predictable; that of all the 11 players, Nuhiu's review wouldn't be high enough.

So predictable.

Thought you had not been.to game.

1 hour ago, Quist said:

Watched the game and can honestly say I thought Nuhiu played well, especially in the second half where he helped us move up the field quicker with holding play and lay offs as our midfield pushed on in support.

That said Im not surprised at the low rating from the star journalist and I'm sure it will work in proving a debating point in the comments section and get them some site hits.